Must have Wii games

Options
Since I now have a HRM I can pretty much do any wii game and burn ...well know what i burn anyway.

So list me your must have/want wii games :) It doesn't have to be exercise just anything to get me moving!

TIA

Replies

• bonnienm
    bonnienm Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I love my Wii Fit Plus
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I like My Fitness Coach (think it may have a slightly different name in the US), Just Dance and Family Trainer are good as they get the whole family involved, having fun and exercising together.
  • Rivah67
    Rivah67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Just dance I love it
  • elyse0210
    elyse0210 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have wii sports, wii fit plus, and wii personal trainer. I like to mix them up because doing one cd for long periods of time tends to get boring.
  • caroeden
    caroeden Posts: 31
    Options
    if you like jillian michaels at all - fitness ultimatum 2010 is pretty good. not super awesome, but i have a good time. i don't have any real non-workout games yet - so i would love to hear other people votes.
  • jasonsplan
    Options
    The EA Sports Active is a great game for the Wii. It even has an expansion game with more exercises on it. My wife has it and really enjoys it. The exercises on both games really make me sweat. Mario tennis also really gets me moving and is silly and fun at the same time.
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I like Just Dance, DDR, My Fitness Coach, Wii Sports Resort, and anything rabbids (fun family games!)
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I have and am using the EA sports more workouts now. I am doing the 6 week challenge. I also have Just Dance...love it. Some of the others I have not heard of so I will google them :)

Thanks and keep them coming.
  • DMK710
    DMK710 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I love my wii fit.......it is wonderful
  • Keisha79
    Keisha79 Posts: 63
    Options
    I like My Fitness Coach (think it may have a slightly different name in the US), Just Dance and Family Trainer are good as they get the whole family involved, having fun and exercising together.

I have Ftiness Coach also.. name the same in US.. it's GREAT!
  • Jessie_81
    Jessie_81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The biggest loser
  • eveunderground
    eveunderground Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Well by far my most favorite wii game is Guitar Hero, but it's not really exercise, it's just fun...though I always stand up when I play (not that standing is an exercise, but it's better than sitting!).

As far as actual exercise/movement games, I bought DDR but couldn't get into it, it's really hard, and I wish they played the full song (each song is actually only like a minute and a half clip of the real song). I mostly play the wii sports games (i.e the games that came for free with the wii)...I find those the most fun, and seriously I'm sore the next day after playing them!

I've heard there's a game called punch out or knock out (can't remember the exact name, but it's a boxing game)...that's supposed to be really fun and you burn a lot of calories, but I never got around to buying it..
  • Sillybunni
    Sillybunni Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Just Dance- it's great! It will really get your heart rate up and make you sweat, but it's so fun to do!
    The biggest Loser and wii fit games are alright too, just not quite as fun and "feel" more like work.
  • adriancal
    Options
    I have the wii fit but don't use it very often, have many of you had success with using it or any of the other games mentioned?
  • DMK710
    DMK710 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    adriancal

I love the wii fit....I do the wii step as a reg workout, with the hula hoop workout too. I have really noticed a diff with working out on the wii. My jeans are now loose and i'm losing the stomach rolls. although, the lbs arent really dropping as fast as i would like, the whole idea is to look better in clothes.

i would highly recomment you give it a try. I want to get the wii Dance, they say that is great also.
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    My fitness coach is really good. I used to struggle to keep up with the cardio/aerobics part but I've seen a huge improvement. Also with the core body focus I've seen a real difference in my abs as there are lots of crunches. It's good because it tailors a program to your fitness and goals i.e. weightloss, flexibility, increasing core strength. It also has more variety than a DVD as although you get some exercises repeated no 2 workouts are exactly the same and you can also increase or decrease the difficulty of the workout. I've been doing it for months now and I still get new exercises as I'm improving, haven't got bored with it yet which is the main thing.