Turbo Jam 8/24

Options
Hi, I just got my Turbo Jam this evening, and I would like to start tomorrow. I would love to have some people to share the experience with. It is a great motivator!

Replies

• Reign
    Reign Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam...so much fun!
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I do Turbojam every Wednesday and I really enjoy it. I am contemplating buying Turbo Fire - the 12 week program, but am still thinking about it. Good luck, you will like it.
  • Ashykins
    Ashykins Posts: 233
    Options
    I do Turbo Jam everyday!!! I love Chalene so far from TJ I've lost 30 lbs :)
  • calabrdm
    calabrdm Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam is awesome. I lost about 35 pounds using it and eating well. Friends of mine have said ... you are like a freaking infomerical ... you look great. I love it. I do shake it up but always come back to that for a fun workout.

Ps. Don't use the weighted gloves for about a month. It will give you a boost then.
  • leesey1
    leesey1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam is awesome. I lost about 35 pounds using it and eating well. Friends of mine have said ... you are like a freaking infomerical ... you look great. I love it. I do shake it up but always come back to that for a fun workout.

Ps. Don't use the weighted gloves for about a month. It will give you a boost then.

Thanks for that info, because I was super excited to try them. I will wait. :smile:
  • leesey1
    Options

Oh that is excellent! How long have you been doing TJ?
  • jac2lyn
    jac2lyn Posts: 90
    Options
    I did Turno Jam this morning. I actually got weighted gloves at target and use those. I have had turbo for years and want to upgrade. Maybe I will try Turbo Fire!! Has anyone done it yet?
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Hello

I should be geting mine tomorrow! I can't wait! I am so excited to try it! I was looking to start a thread as well so count me in!!
    It would be great to get a few people to keep motivated!

I'll post again tomorrow after I have tried it (if it should arrive tomorrow)!!

Daisy
  • Ashykins
    Ashykins Posts: 233
    Options

Oh that is excellent! How long have you been doing TJ?

Basically since I've been trying to lose weight so about the whole year lol...I had some off months :( So I've been exercise fully for about 3 to 5 months I think, I got the step up for Turbo Jam which is Turbo Kick, and then I purchased Turbo fire for when I am truly really. :)

All of them are so fun! Chalene is awesome!
  • Daisy80
    Options
    My DVD still hasn't arrived! I am so annoyed! I was looking forward to it for so long now! It has to be tomorrow now!!!

Fingers crossed!
  • BeFit4U
    BeFit4U Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey! Just wanted to pop in and say I really like Turbo Jam! I just switched over to it from P90X. I wanted to mix it up a little and get some more cardio.
    :smile:
  • gypsy_nurse
    gypsy_nurse Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I love TJ! I also have Turbo Fire which I absolutely L-O-V-E. It's like TJ on crack! :)
  • Daisy80
    Options
    Hey! Just wanted to pop in and say I really like Turbo Jam! I just switched over to it from P90X. I wanted to mix it up a little and get some more cardio.
    :smile:

how do you find P90X? I am slowly working my way up to it. I really want to do it but I do want to drop a few more pounds before! And I think I might try Chalean Extreme first. Have you ever tried it?

I am hoping so much that Iwill get my TUrbo Jam DvD's today! I cannot wait!
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just got my Turbo Jam this evening, and I would like to start tomorrow. I would love to have some people to share the experience with. It is a great motivator!

Just got mine as well!! I just did day 2, and wow is it a workout! Count me in for moral support!
  • Daisy80
    Options
    Hi Alli
    How are you doing it....are you doing the 10 days kick start or the 4 weeks?

I haven't got the DVD yet (but hopefully today) and I am not sure yet....

Daisy
  • allie7383
    Options
    Hey Daisy, I'm doing the 4 weeks, though just shifting the days since I started on a Wed instead of Monday.

Btw, I love your Marilyn Monroe pic :smile:
  • Daisy80
    Options
    he he thanks...I love her :smile:

I think I might do that too...even though at the moment I am not working so I would actually have the time for the 10 day kickstart...
    I can't wait to star either way as I have only read great things about it. What I just like is that people seem to see great results but that it also seems enjoyable! Couldn't be better really :smile:
  • allie7383
    Options
    lol I share the Monroe love :wink:

Yeah I had seen it on TV before and it looked fun, and after reading good things about it on here I figured what the heck! So far I love it and actually look forward to the next workout.
  • leesey1
    Options
    he he thanks...I love her :smile:

I think I might do that too...even though at the moment I am not working so I would actually have the time for the 10 day kickstart...
    I can't wait to star either way as I have only read great things about it. What I just like is that people seem to see great results but that it also seems enjoyable! Couldn't be better really :smile:

I am doing the 4 weeks as well. It is not that bad as far as feeling like I am going to die. I did the 30 day shred before this, and would not let anyone talk to me while I was exercising. haha, with TJ I am laughing, dancing around, and loving it. But I can tell it is definitely working because I felt a burn in my mid section I have never felt before. Even the obliques, and my back. So looking forward to no more love handles. lol!
  • pegsue50
    pegsue50 Posts: 13
    Options
    where can u buy this turbo jam