Did you meet your "1st half of 2013 goals"?

Options
BrainyBurro
BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
we're at the halfway point now... how are you doing with your goals for the year?

i am not where i expected/wanted to be, so time to get back to logging for me (i took May/June off from logging).

Replies

• squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I am!! Started last week off December 2012 and my goal was to lose 1lb a week. That was 26 weeks ago and I'm down 28lbs :happy:
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    No. :/ I've been slacking.
  • Katrioustu
    Katrioustu Posts: 2,461 Member
    Options
    Yes! Got my career job! :D Now to dropped some pounds! Working on that part Dx
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    I was late with my application. The committee rejected my paperwork. I'm reapplying next year. :cry:
  • iarelarry
    iarelarry Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    No sixpack yet :cry:
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Yup!!
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I met my goals using raspberry keytones, green bean extract, a few cleanses and a fat flush.
  • BrainyBurro
    Options
    I met my goals using raspberry keytones, green bean extract, a few cleanses and a fat flush.

tell us more.

dr-oz-0308-lg.jpg
  • iarelarry
    iarelarry Posts: 201 Member
    Options

tell us more.

dr-oz-0308-lg.jpg

LOL
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

tell us more.

dr-oz-0308-lg.jpg

Oh, and I used a wrap. It sucked out all the toxinzzzz!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am on track for 2013. My goal was just maintain my loss and reduce BF%. I've not only reduce BF% but lost a couple more lbs. Now my goal is to lose a few more inches and lbs without dropping BF% much lower.
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Yes - Dr gave me the clear to start running again almost two weeks ago. I've now logged 30 miles and doing good!
  • stealthSLOTH
    stealthSLOTH Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Didn't lose any weight, but ran my first Half Marathon!

Injured now, but in PT and hopeful.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Pretty much! Also ran my first half-marathon, in a touch under 2 1/2 hours so really pleased with that outcome.

Got under 140 pounds. In fact, using 5:2, I've got down to 133 pounds and am confident about getting to 130 by the end of the year.

Gave my special-needs stepson a fabulous 18th birthday in Disneyland Paris, with many many autographs and photos, and memories to look back on and smile for years to come.

Moved to a 4 day week, which has enhanced my work-life balance.
  • cingle87
    cingle87 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Nope still havent won the lottery
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Met them head on and destroyed them. Trying to figure out my next level of goals.
  • BrainyBurro
    Options
    Nope still havent won the lottery

try harder.
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Yes. My goal was two half marathons and a full marathon. I did four half marathons and a full marathon.
  • annakow
    annakow Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    yes, I am half way :)