Life changing lettuce wraps

Options

Replies

• missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I don't know? If I have to go to a specialty market to find "sriracha" whatever that is, I can predict that what might happen in that parking lot might change my life. International road rage in Los Angeles is a real problem and I have very low tolerance for being yelled at in other languages. Mostly because I translate EVERY word into the F word and *kitten*.

Thanks for the giggles
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I don't know? If I have to go to a specialty market to find "sriracha" whatever that is...
    Life is not complete without Sriracha. Look for the bottle with a big rooster on the front.

Thanks. Your speaking my language....what pic is on the bottle LOVE it. Husband is always advised during cookie making holiday time that he must get the butter with the indian girl on it. No other.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Sounds good except for the iceberg lettuce. I think butter lettuce would work better and taste better.

PS- no butter in butter lettuce.

GFT. Butter lettuce is nice and pliable for wraps. But PF changs uses Iceberg and those work okay.
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    bump
  • TreEe5
    TreEe5 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Bump for later. Sounds delicious!!!
  • Andreitzi
    Andreitzi Posts: 9
    Options
    24166321.jpg

THAT IS AWESOME
  • shaywoods12
    shaywoods12 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new to message boards. Silly question probably, but what does 'bump' mean? Tks!
  • buggymel
    buggymel Posts: 3
    Options
    Looking forward to trying these.
  • Equina
    Equina Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    bump
  • knitwit0704
    knitwit0704 Posts: 376
    Options
    I'm new to message boards. Silly question probably, but what does 'bump' mean? Tks!

Bump is something for you to see later to know 'come back to this when I have time or later'.
  • MrsSwink
    MrsSwink Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    BUMPING for later
  • tahhouse
    tahhouse Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    These are yummy, made similar before and it's traditional to use iceburg lettuce but you could use anysort you can wrap the filling in. Yes Sriracha is just chilli sauce, you could use any but it is a nice Thai one.
  • ruth3698
    ruth3698 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Want try these....bump
  • Dotyfahed
    Dotyfahed Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    sounds good..
  • Yardtigress
    Yardtigress Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    These sound yummy, but it makes me glad I don't live in CA if the traffic is that bad and people yell at you in something you don't understand. Yell back in gibberish. Lol
  • kathymc54
    kathymc54 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • Orchestra
    Orchestra Posts: 15
    Options
    sounds lovely <3 been wondering what to do with all the lettuce i keep getting so this will make a great addition to my menu! <3
  • allisonrinkel
    allisonrinkel Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the great recipe!!
  • lovingbears2
    lovingbears2 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I considered trying these, but...

...I mostly like my life as it is right now...

...and there's no guarantee the change will be favorable...:noway:

...so I'm going to have to pass on these right now.

I just can't take that chance.
    :laugh:
    My life is hanging in there, but ,hmm, I think I can maybe just kick it up a notch, TAKE a chance and give these a shot!! Sound yummy! Thanks for the recipe!:wink: