Who's Working Out Tonight? Everybody!

Options

Replies

• BeautifulByChoice
    Options
    Gonna run later on tonight. It's too hot to do it now, or I would. Lol. Might do some Zumba on the wii this afternoon!
  • chrisloveslife
    chrisloveslife Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I usually spend 45 minutes on the elliptical plus some weights on Monday nights, and I'm doing 30DS so I'm definitely working out tonight!
  • Amy4President
    Amy4President Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Not me I'm not working out today at all. It's a rest day. :)

Make sure you take your scheduled rest days. They benefit you more than you know.

I do circuit training Sundays, run/lift twice a week, play softball twice a week, and rest twice a week :)
  • BigMech
    BigMech Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    2 hrs 20 min in the gym this morning (10 min stretching, 35 min cardio, the rest lifting)
    5.2 mile run during lunch.

I think that's enough for today :)
  • Lmns218
    Lmns218 Posts: 155
    Options
    I have a date witg Shaun T tonight!!!! I can't wake up early and work out. I am no good and end up )being tired. I prefer working out after I put my son to bed. It's a part of my me time now!!!! Then I take a shower and relax until I fall asleep!!!!
  • Naywifey07
    Naywifey07 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Doing a 12 hour shift when usually my shift is 8 hours a day...... Dont care my gym bag is in my truck and I have to drive pass the gym anyway so wth..... And plus since my Wife has complimented me on my journey and also can wrap her arms around me again feels simply amazing !! It feels great:heart::heart:
  • RunningRichelle
    RunningRichelle Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Bikram Yoga at 6 tonight after work, and then a walk with my beautiful Husky after! Gettin' it innnnnnnn!!!!
  • caskettfan
    caskettfan Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Spinning class tonight at 6:00 for an hour.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Nope...not me (I went this morning :bigsmile: )
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Definitely working out, if I don't, then at least one of my dumbbells will be thrown at either my cat or my significant other (yes, one of those days ...). Hopefully the endorphins will ease my homicidal urges :bigsmile:

Edited for spelling
  • Amy4President
    Options
    Doing a 12 hour shift when usually my shift is 8 hours a day...... Dont care my gym bag is in my truck and I have to drive pass the gym anyway so wth..... And plus since my Wife has complimented me on my journey and also can wrap her arms around me again feels simply amazing !! It feels great:heart::heart:

Good for you! Throw yourself into exercise and your wife's arms instead of that bucket of ice cream! :happy:
  • Amy4President
    Options
    2 hrs 20 min in the gym this morning (10 min stretching, 35 min cardio, the rest lifting)
    5.2 mile run during lunch.

I think that's enough for today :)

Yeah I would say you've done plenty!
  • Amy4President
    Options
    Definitely working out, if I don't, then at least one of my dumbbells will be thrown at either my cat or my significant other (yes, one of those days ...). Hopefully the endorphins will ease my homicidal urges :bigsmile:

Edited for spelling

Poor kitty! Fight it out at the gym!
  • Chemburly12
    Options
    It's yoga for me tonight! Easy on the joints and it makes my back feel fantastic.
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    heart just broke, zumba is cancelled tonight....it's been 3 weeks already! i guess it's just the treadmill and/or rowing...gotta take a rest from lifting, body is tired and sore lol
  • Amy4President
    Options
    heart just broke, zumba is cancelled tonight....it's been 3 weeks already! i guess it's just the treadmill and/or rowing...gotta take a rest from lifting, body is tired and sore lol

Boo! But good for you for finding something else to burn calories with!
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Im going to lift tonight!!!!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Tonight is 25 min Hiit and then Strength Training. Its also the first day of my Burpee challenge. Today is day 1, so only have to do 1 burpee. I think I can handle 1 burpee, since its usually about all I can do.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Me - I have my long run scheduled. Pretty jazzed for running 9 miles.
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I will be doing day 6 of Insanity tonight!! :)