Insanity...im scared!

Options
2»

Replies

• mollyya90
    mollyya90 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I started On friday..I did 2 days and literally could not walk. My legs hurt soo bad!! GO AT YOUR OWN PACE! Don't listen to Shaun T he Is a professional I should've listened to my advice I'm giving you lol!! Ill be getting back into this in a few days.. My calves are still on fire
  • mewtwo500
    mewtwo500 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am on the first week of month 2 so hopefully I am qualified to give you a little advice! :) Insanity is a really tough workout but the hardest part for me was definitely mental--I wasn't used to being pushed or having to put in as much effort as the program requires. So it's just important to be in a good mental space going into it. The workouts themselves are tough but not impossible, and they are designed so that you pretty much get out what you put in (i.e. even if your max effort is different from what the people in the video are doing, you will still get a great workout and great results). One of my favorite things about the program is that it will really give you a strong core with minimal ab exercises--I can actually feel muscles popping out of my stomach but haven't had to do a single crunch the whole time, which is nice. Try it once and see if you like it!