ANYONE looking for some new MFP friends?!

Options

Replies

• KrisKNL2705
    Options
    Hello,
    My name is Kristina, 26 year old female, professional classical pianist and opera singer, living in Philadelphia. I've been apart of this website for years now, but have not been consistent with it, until today. I wish to be consistent, as I am currently losing weight and more importantly, changing my diet permanently.

My goal, short-term, is to lose 15-30lbs. My goal, long-term, is to reach anywhere between 180-190lbs, from my current weight of approx. 220lbs.
    I would love to make friends on here and have people around to help motivate and encourage me, as I will do the same :)
  • CamoBabe8
    CamoBabe8 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My name is Sommer and I want to change my body for the better! I'll be 25 next month and I realized where I'm at and don't want to be here anymore!
    I'm new and my goal is to lose 60 pounds! I need help and encouragement, and I heard MFP really helps.
    If anyone has tips and has lost weight, please add me!! :)
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    ravensfitnessjourney Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    On my way to send you all a request!
  • sm_kandy
    sm_kandy Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm looking to add encouraging friends!
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    Options
    Well then you're at the right post!!
  • 2Become_Fit
    2Become_Fit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP, please feel free to add me :smile:
  • MechelleWiesenthal
    Options
    I'm always looking to make new friends, especially friends who make fitness important in their lives! Add me if you'd like support, encouragement and accountability! I'm a Beach Body coach and truly enjoy helping people get fit, healthy and happy! I've lost 86 pounds, and I'm a MyFitnessPal junkie!
  • tiggeriskewl2
    Options
    hey if you want another friend.. please an hope to hear from you soon..
    always a friend.
    Becca :glasses: :smile:
  • raingirl21
    raingirl21 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Looks like we have similar goals. Feel free to send me a friend request if you need more friends. I'm looking for motivation and will motivate in return.

-Miranda
  • jookuhh
    jookuhh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 0 friends LOL
    :(
  • reveka880
    reveka880 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I'm pretty new to this whole thing also. I have 1 friend. Looking for motivating friends to keep me on track. 33 years old from south Texas. :smile:
  • LilBritGettinFit
    LilBritGettinFit Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for new, positive friends. Not new to MFP, 28 years old, originally lost 44lbs. Then I got pregnant and I am 10 weeks post baby. 17 pounds to lose to get me where I was and an additional 15 or is where I would like to be. Feel free to add me too!!

Anyone can add me :smile:
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    Options
    I will be sending you all a request shortly!!
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    Options
    Sorry if I missed anyone! Just send me a request if so
  • Myli73
    Myli73 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi...I just joined a few minutes ago and am hoping to meet and get encouragement from others who know what I am going through. I am 39 and am looking to lose 50 lbs. If anyone out there is still looking for more friends and encouragement please add me. :)
  • teganjessica
    teganjessica Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am 43 (gulp) but would love some friends on here too
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    Options
    I would love to have y'all!
  • CLoveHawkins
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too (only has 3) :( add me please!
  • Mitnarfeza
    Mitnarfeza Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've been on and off MFP for a while. I'm here to stay this time! I'm taking it one step at a time, one goal at a time! Love having friends on here!
  • AnekaMcDermott
    Options
    i just started. need me some friends immediately. :)