pigged out the last couple of days?

Options
So for the last couple of months my weight loss has been at a stall. I've been eating about 1600 calories, working out 1 day a week and being really busy at my job. I'm gonna get back to working out (lifting weights) 3 days a week, and my job provides enough running around for me...... I work in fast food and it's a really busy job, I'm running around a lot all day so I get tired. I'm ot sure what to do to get the weight loss going again. The plan I'm following is the 'In Place Of A Road Map' plan and following the information there, with my lifestyle and work out plan I should eat about 1800 calories.

The last couple of days I've sorta ate too much, I'll say around 2000 - 2200 calories....I'm usually really good about tracking my calories so I"m not worried this is gonna happen again....I just want to know if I should just act like these days haven't happened and eat at my 1800 and get back to working out regularly, or if I should eat like 1400 for the next couple days, then go to 1800 or what I should do.

Thanks for all those who help!

Replies

• Leahsz
    Leahsz Posts: 81
    Options
    I'd just go back to eating 1800 - you've probably been eating at maintenance the last couple of days so you shouldn't have gained. If you try eat 1400 you'll be hungry and want to binge - that's what happens to me anyway. My cals to lose are about 1800 as well.
  • the_desperate_gal
    Options
    I'd just go back to eating 1800 - you've probably been eating at maintenance the last couple of days so you shouldn't have gained. If you try eat 1400 you'll be hungry and want to binge - that's what happens to me anyway. My cals to lose are about 1800 as well.

Thanks for the input! I'll just consider those as like...."cheat" days and just keep my calories at 1800 for a month or so....and see how that goes?
  • Leahsz
    Leahsz Posts: 81
    Options
    I would. If you're that active at work you'll need the cals - might break your plateau!
  • the_desperate_gal
    Options
    I would. If you're that active at work you'll need the cals - might break your plateau!

Thank you! :)
  • the_desperate_gal
    Options
    bump?
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Restricting a lot after overeating days just makes me wanna binge. I would just move on and eat at "normal" calorie limit again.