How to Beat Binge Eating

Options
Here's an article I came across today from Jillian Michaels. Thought some others of you might find the information useful and helpful as I did.

http://www.jillianmichaels.com/fitness-and-diet-tips/how-to-beat-binge-eating.aspx

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many encouraging, helpful, positive people and posts over that was as well.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra

Replies

• sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Nice.

I really like the idea of putting up encouraging pictures on the fridge.. Not sure if I'd take a picture of my *kitten* though and put it up. Don't think that would be a turn on for my boyfriend haha. Or company!
  • maggiemay20
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, I will take any modivation I can get !!!
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    asteriodvsmars -- Ha, right! Yeah I think if you're single & don't have ppl over very often, it'd be great, but otherwise, not so much. Maybe some encouraging quotes or other photos would be more suitable. :)

maggiemay20 -- You're very welcome! Best wishes!! :)
  • Wants2bethin
    Options
    Thanks for posting than Mary,
    I couldnt find the page on facebook, but I will keep looking,
    *cheers*
  • Maggie1960
    Maggie1960 Posts: 322
    Options
    Great article Chandra, thanks for posting it.:smile:
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Wants2bethin: Not sure why the link won't work for you, but if you use the search box at the top of your Facebook home page, and type in Motivation. (with the period), you should find it. It has a photo quote with a yellow background as its group profile picture, and lots of posts by me, same profile photo as I use over here on MFP. Thank you for your interest!

Maggie1960: You're very welcome! :)