In search of more mfp friends that are active.

Options
2»

Replies

• harphy
    harphy Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Today is my 15 days-in-row anniversary. :smile: Feel free to add me.
  • runningjen74
    runningjen74 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log in daily, or very regularly. I read everything - but will only post when I feel relevant (not sure if that's enough for you!)
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I'm on everyday.
  • Yardtigress
    Yardtigress Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I log on everyday, and I am positive for myself and others. Add me if you want too.

Tigress in GA
  • JonesM7801
    JonesM7801 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • richnutting
    Options
    I've used myfitnesspal for over two years, but have really become active in the past few months. I've dropped 10 lbs on my way to another 15 to lose. I'd be happy to have some company.
  • smerkord
    smerkord Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am active in calorie counting and exercise. I was inactive on MFP for awhile because I didn't really need to hold myself accountable, then 10 pounds snuck on. FIgured I would make quick work of it before it became 20. I mostly run, but I need to get my upper body and overall fitness higher, so I have been taking some bootcamp type classes and I am going to do Jillian's 30 day shred with a friend. I ran a half marathon last weekend and I am running a 10k on the 4th and I have several other races scheduled over the summer and fall. I also just joined a local track club and do track workouts with them on Wednesdays.

I don't have much in my profile, but I will update it eventually.
  • Whipppets
    Whipppets Posts: 267
    Options
    I am very active but am in pure maintenance mode... Exercise is the most important thing to me.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you don't mind a bit of a smart butted perv with many of the same type friends. (yes, my friends are inappropriate and we have a pretty good time but is not for the faint of heart)
  • Maribethlove
    Maribethlove Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Request sent! I am pretty active and like to give positive feedback! Anyone feel free to add me :smile:
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Just sent a request to another belle!!
  • TracyJo93
    TracyJo93 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request! Our goals aren't really similar, but I'm active and I'm always glad to have new friends :)
  • penguinlally
    penguinlally Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Just logged on for my 400th day! Wheeeeee. Feel free to add me. Wouldn't have made it this many days without the friend connection here on MFP....
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Im active , ad me . ONLY motivated people
  • mheebner
    mheebner Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I am into my third week and have had the realization that this is a life change, not the whole 'need to lose a few pounds' thing going on. I am pretty active on the site here and plan on logging calories and exercise till I hit my goals. You can add me, and anyone else wants to add me that's cool too !
  • MrsSwink
    MrsSwink Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I just rejoined, after loosing 20 lbs in the first half of the year. Looking to loose another 30. Sending friend request.
  • pootle69
    pootle69 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I had a bit of a clear down of my freinds list earlier, lots of people who had good intentions at the start of the year but haven't seen the benefit of MFP.
    My diary is open and I am on here nearly every day :-)
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty active on MFP and update daily... I also keep an open diary and like to encourage my pals along the way.
    Anyone is free to add me if they are interested. :)
  • kmcgrath1
    kmcgrath1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Definitely add me! I'm in the same boat. Have about 21 more pounds to lose. I'm trying to be more active on here everyday. Always looking for more friends for support and motivation!
  • Bnewman410
    Bnewman410 Posts: 44
    Options
    I'm always looking for new active friends... I log on daily :)