Ok I'm Here....A Newbie

Options
Good Morning Everyone,

A newbie here. Just heard about your website from the Dave Ramsey forums. I have done The BodyBugg recently and this seems very similar....but it's FREEEEEE.

I have struggled with my weight all my life. I am not a yo-yoer. I don't like the diet concept. ...Deprevation is not my style. I have watched many people lose and gain, lose and gain more, so I never wanted to do that. I have been working on a lifestyle change. It has be going very slow...I hear that is good. My family will typically follow along on whatever I do.(just figured that one out), so I am doing this for me and if they choose they can follow along. It might be a bit hard not to follow on since I am cleaning out my kitchen today..If it is not good for me ....it will be gone.

I am looking for a site that has delicious healthy recipes....can anyone help?

ps I just stopped drinking Pepsi last weekend. Boy it was a nightmare, but I did it. I feel like since that was one of my biggies, now I can concour anything...feeling very good today.....

Replies

• vari3tytonight
    Options
    I just gave up dr pepper . . . :( I feel your pain!
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit. You sound very determined, and that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra