I'm in! Goal = 60 miles!
  • Biodemon
    Biodemon Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :D
  • andabelard
    Options
    I'm in for 50!
    Time to get outside get walking and put my fitbit to the test.

exercise.png
  • rshcraig
    rshcraig Posts: 53
    Options
    Made a new one and book marked the page. Hopefully I can update this one better :)

exercise.png
  • VivereDisce
    Options
    I'm in!! I'm going to aim for 50 and see if I can get more! :) And people can add me as a friend too, if they want! Just mention that you saw me in the challenge thread!!!
  • SJVZEE
    SJVZEE Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join in, but 50 is a pretty lofty goal for me this month since we're going on vacation for part of it. But, I'll give it a try!

I'll be doing a combination of walking/running :)

Off to make a ticker!
  • BeautifulByChoice
    Options
    I'm definitely up for the 60 miles!
  • SJVZEE
    SJVZEE Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    NM, figure it out :)

exercise.png
  • aesuter
    aesuter Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    7/1 : 2.29 miles

exercise.png
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Woo-hoo! 2 miles in! :happy:

exercise.png
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I am joining for the third month in a row as this has been a motivating challenge for me.
    In May, I achieved 48.11 miles so I was 1.89 miles short but I had to include 3 bike rides to accomplish that number of miles and even with the biking I didn't do 50 miles.
    In June, I REALLY pushed myself and I managed to complete 50 walking miles. Soooooooooooooo proud of myself.
    In July, I am going to attempt 50 miles again and hopeully this time I won't leave a bunch of miles to the last week, especially the last weekend as I had to do A LOT of miles on June 28th, 29th, and 30th!!!!
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Monday July 1st

I was going to take today as a rest day as I did A LOT of miles on Friday June 28th, Saturday June 29th, and Sunday June 30th to make sure I achieved 50 miles in June but spent today doing lots of walking as my husband and I walked to, from, and around 2 different Canada Day festivals and we parked far away so we would have a long walk to the celebration and a long walk back to the car.

We walked 4.88 miles today. I am proud of myself as that is a lot of walking for me as my goal used to be to do 1 mile a day then last month attempted 2 miles a day and on the weekend did LOTS of walking so was capable of doing 4.88 miles today. The last few days have shown me that my stamina and endurance are increasing.

exercise.png
  • Pamelainoz
    Pamelainoz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    OK, I've started just hope I can keep it up!

exercise.png

grrr tickerfactory, hopefully I'll suss it out!:laugh:

exercise.png

my bad, not tickerfactory!!!
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options

We walked 4.88 miles today. I am proud of myself as that is a lot of walking for me as my goal used to be to do 1 mile a day then last month attempted 2 miles a day and on the weekend did LOTS of walking so was capable of doing 4.88 miles today. The last few days have shown me that my stamina and endurance are increasing.

exercise.png

^^^ awesome job! That's what its all about! Progress!!!
  • lafous
    lafous Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm in. Yesterday was day one and started with a 3 mile walk. Really excited, great motivator.
  • dazydawn
    dazydawn Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    If it's not too late, I'm in. My husband agreed to do a 5k with me, so this'll be a good jumpstart.
  • hjeubanks
    hjeubanks Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Working it! Trying to hit 50 miles this month; 2.7 yesterday and today for 5.4 total. Will check back in on Friday!!
  • dazydawn
    dazydawn Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    If it's not too late, I'm in. My husband agreed to do a 5k with me, so this'll be a good jumpstart.

HELP! How do I get the ticker to post? I copy pasted the bbcode, the html and the url and none of them show up as an image....just the code text.
  • mumx5
    mumx5 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    6.9m done on the elliptical trainer today. :smile:

exercise.png
  • mumx5
    mumx5 Posts: 325 Member
    Options

HELP! How do I get the ticker to post? I copy pasted the bbcode, the html and the url and none of them show up as an image....just the code text.

Hi, when using my ticker I copy ad paste the bbCode. HTH.