I would like to join!!
  • annie_e12
    annie_e12 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • katefl2013
    katefl2013 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I never have received a message. Should I be looking for one? Just wanted to know, thanks.
  • Bumblebee3441
    Bumblebee3441 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm in, but please explain how it works again.
  • DoingThiisForMe
    Options
    I'd like to join =0)

July 1st 262 pounds =0)
  • jonjhayden
    jonjhayden Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Can I have Jillian as my trainer? (Big crush...I know, I know, but I still have a big crush)
  • Jaylaan
    Jaylaan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I signed in yesterday... what's next?... waiting for direction.
  • AftonTR
    AftonTR Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join!
  • Jaylaan
    Jaylaan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi All, noticed a message dated 6/29/13 from Catie (healthymissfit, the person who started the thread), she says the group is filled up already, check it out... "CHALLENGE IS ALL FULL! I WILL BE HOSTING ANOTHER SOON! STAY TUNED :) AND THANKS FOR ALL THE INTEREST! "

I'm already psyched up and ready to go, I weighed myself yesterday and I'll keep going until we hear next from Catie...

Does any one have any suggestions how we can log weight loss??
  • mnxl
    mnxl Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    : this contest is called biggest loser challenge, right? meaning the person who loses the most weight wins? why do people who are thin and there goal is less than 5 pounds and will never have a chance of winning insist on consuming a position when there is limited space available? yeyey i get it, support, encouragement, blahblahblah, everyone offers this. I would suggest if your goal is less than 10 pounds to opt out so someone who really needs the help can receive it. regardless of the excuse of why you think you need this, deep down it is the right thing to do to help your fellow MFPAL.
  • worldsbestauntie
    worldsbestauntie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    : this contest is called biggest loser challenge, right? meaning the person who loses the most weight wins? why do people who are thin and there goal is less than 5 pounds and will never have a chance of winning insist on consuming a position when there is limited space available? yeyey i get it, support, encouragement, blahblahblah, everyone offers this. I would suggest if your goal is less than 10 pounds to opt out so someone who really needs the help can receive it. regardless of the excuse of why you think you need this, deep down it is the right thing to do to help your fellow MFPAL.

Might be true, but it's also based on a percentage. (Or should be for overall weight loss) Personally I think what helps in the weight loss is the encouragement from other people and we are ALL winners in the end.
  • healthymissfit
    healthymissfit Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    great way to get yourself in! if you didn't notice, hundreds and hundreds of people wanted to participate, i selected the first 100 that were active. get over yourself
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! woohoo!
  • kcface23
    kcface23 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in!
  • annebaum41912
    annebaum41912 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    maybe someone could volunteer to start a 2nd (or 3rd) group? i have no idea what to do or I would but i know i'm disappointed not to get to do this. don't really blame others for feeling the same way.
  • trufurnace
    trufurnace Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    count me in!
  • dianne1166
    dianne1166 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join.
  • 1fitnessplanner
    1fitnessplanner Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    :( damn didn't get told about this till today- to slow