Anyone else like beer too much?

Options
2»

Replies

• gmmendenhall
    gmmendenhall Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    For me, it is just plain old soda. I just make a choice of when I can have it. I never let myself have a soda unless I have finished at least 8 glasses of water during the day and have the extra calories for it.

So maybe go for the one beer if you've gotten your water intake in? Also earlier in the evening instead of later at night so you don't have the calories and bloat near bedtime?
  • greekyogurtFTW
    greekyogurtFTW Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    ^ditto
  • Lysander666
    Lysander666 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I love beer. Fit it into your daily calorie allotment just like anything else, and you'll be fine.

Zing. *raises glass*
  • Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I drink several days a week and am still losing. Make sure it fits. And I'm not sure if you love beer too much, or love getting drunk too much...those are two separate things. I'm the latter so I make what I drink count. I do lots of vodka/soda to get more bang for my buck (or cals) :drinker:
  • Lysander666
    Lysander666 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I drink several days a week and am still losing. Make sure it fits. And I'm not sure if you love beer too much, or love getting drunk too much...those are two separate things. I'm the latter so I make what I drink count. I do lots of vodka/soda to get more bang for my buck (or cals) :drinker:

You sound like fun. I like you.
  • muaylex
    muaylex Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Listen to this,,,I am a beer fanatic!! Last weekend I went camping with my fiancé for my birthday and drank 10 beers everyday for three days ....came back from the wood and weigh myself I almost die!! I was down to 121.6 lbs from 134 lbs before I went camping ( while I was on diet I quit drinking and smoking) ...after I came back from the camping I weight 128.8!!! What I'm trying to say is people have different way when it comes to diet. I am telling myself since I came back from this camping trip that I am not going to drink beer again ... I might change to vodka with soda or red wine instead
  • richardheath
    richardheath Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Drink good craft beer. Just don't drink too many of them. Make them fit into your macros. I lost 40 lb by primarily cutting down on my beer consumption, but never have I cut it out.