1 year and 130 lbs down and still going!!! (Pics)

Options

Replies

• swisseler
    swisseler Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    So amazing and inspiring. Thanks for sharing. I particularly loved:

• Life happens! There are going to be days that you don’t have the motivation to work out, or at an event that you want to eat some things that you typically don’t. Go ahead and not work out or have that 2nd piece of cake. Those things aren’t going to kill you. Work out a little more if you know you are going to be eating more. Just let those things be the exception and not the rule. Do everything in moderation. Allow yourself to participate in life and don’t feel guilty for it and don’t beat yourself up. I know it’s a lot easier said than done. I’m still working on it.
  • dconnolly818
    dconnolly818 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! Amazing amazing results!! So inspiring!
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    I love you and your nephew in the jeans! Amazing work. You legs are looking great! :D
  • rsaree
    rsaree Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are such an inspiration!! I love the pick with the little boy in your pant leg!! haha! Keep up the good work!
  • nolongerXXL
    nolongerXXL Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Thank you so much for sharing your story and keys to success with us.
  • hadiolar
    hadiolar Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • loriband
    loriband Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Thank you for sharing!
  • Wildflowers70
    Wildflowers70 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Just look at you!! You are beautiful, awesome, and inspiring. Wonderful story, wonderful results!
  • crandos
    crandos Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Looking good keep up the good work!
  • Lissa_muzrall
    Options
    SO inspiring!! Thank you!!
  • Butterfly_emerging
    Options
    Wow you are SUCH an amazing inspiration!!! I really wasn't sure that it was possible without the weight loss surgeries to lose that amount of weight but people here keep showing me it really is! I'm so encouraged by people here, just like me, who are doing it!!
    I have about 150 lbs. to lose and have lost 17 so far. It's a long slow road but it's nice to know that if I put my mind to it I could be so much closer to my goal by next year this time!! Thanks so much for sharing your story!

<3 Katy
  • lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Wow wonderful post
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    beautifully written and so very inspiring! great job!
  • Wantstobefitagain
    Wantstobefitagain Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You should be so proud of yourself. This is awesome!! Congrats!
  • beautifulctb
    beautifulctb Posts: 100
    Options
    Amazing!!! You have done such a great job!!!!!
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Your wisdom shines through! What an inspiration!! Thanks for sharing. You look AMaZIng!!!
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are such an inspiration! You look amazing :). Excellent job!
  • Beccabowles
    Options
    You are an inspiration. I was going to give this up because I exercise and have stayed under my calories for 3 weeks and lost 0 lbs....not a single lb. but I will keep trying because you have inspired me. Keep up the good work.
  • devfam9257
    Options
    Awesome!! Congratulations!!!!!!!
  • KC7997
    KC7997 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wowza! Great job and thank you for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!