How do you take your coffee?

Options

Replies

• JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Strong with half and half. I also LOVE fat free lattes...hot or iced. :tongue:
  • alecialudwickjones
    Options
    I like my coffee black...just like my metal :-D
  • silken555
    silken555 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I have coffee very very rarely so I can indulge when I do get a hankering. If I want something flavored, I get a French Vanilla at Timmies (if one really wants to call that coffee...lol). If I just want regular coffee. I get a medium at McDonalds with three 10% cream and two sugar.
  • amandapanda007
    Options
    I love coffee drinks. with cream & sugar (in my past.) With cream & sweetener (also in my past...). Now, I'm using EADS Carb Advantage RTD shakes or Atkins shakes, as the creamer. It adequately takes care of making the coffee creamier, and takes the bitterness off. It also reduces the calories & the fat. Win-win, to meet my palate's desires!
  • moondawg14
    moondawg14 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvgmU27fJt5uU8xXXx3zVOL3DiSIOHebXR8fHRwvGmh7Cq9HNE
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    organic cane sugar and 5% cream
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I don't drink a lot of coffee anymore (mostly black tea these days), but when I do, I have a single or double espresso with 1 tsp brown sugar, or plain iced coffee.
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    cream and sugar!!!
  • gingerb85
    gingerb85 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Soy latte made at home usually with just one teaspoon of sugar. If at Starbucks, it's generally a Venti soy latte with 4 pumps of toffee nut syrup. I'm thinking about backing to 3 pumps. I don't do SB that often.
  • mahanaibu
    mahanaibu Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    double espresso's my drink. With a bit of lemon peel if they have.

French roast works too. Black.

Pretty much everything else is too weak for my taste. And I like the flavor of burnt.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    starbuck skinny latte's are 100 cals.

also non fat latte's that are smaller are 100 cals if you're avoiding artificial sweeteners.

black coffee is delicious if it's good enough quality.
  • Leahsz
    Leahsz Posts: 81
    Options
    All the flavourings sound weird to this Aussie! Not really a 'thing' here. I drink mine black no sugar, or piccolo latte or macchiato if its espresso. Sometimes a flat white which is like a cappuccino but no froth.
  • missig0587
    missig0587 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I like my coffee how I like my men: sweet with a nice tan ;) Anyways, I'm a Starbucks fanatic but currently being overseas my choices are limited. There is a Green Bean within walking distance of where I work that makes a pretty good iced caramel latte. It has somewhere around 200 calories for a medium.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    black. Usually extra bold coffee too
  • TheMadHatter209
    TheMadHatter209 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Light roast.w/ some yummy creamer
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Big assed Americano if getting from out. Sometimes I'll add cream, sometimes I just add an extra shot of espresso.

Big assed organic dark roast if at home. Black.
  • mrshoneydew
    mrshoneydew Posts: 253
    Options
    At home, I have one tablespoon of low fat flavored coffee creamer and almond milk.

If I'm at a coffee shop, I will get a nonfat latte' with sugar free vanilla flavor.

I used to drink mochas regularly, but they are high in calories so I only drink them on very special occasions.
  • het100
    het100 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Black with 2 splenda. I also love Starbucks dark roast with sugar free hazelnut syrup. Since I drink at least 3 cups a day, I wanted to avoid the calories and carbs from cream and milk, so I started drinking it black and got used to it very quickly. Even after reaching my weight goal , I haven't gone back.
  • foot1647
    foot1647 Posts: 92
    Options
    Cold and black. No ice, creamers or any of that. Make some and cool it, then put into a pitcher in the fridge. Delicious cold coffee! I hate warm/hot drinks.
  • CometMeebru
    CometMeebru Posts: 122
    Options
    starbuck skinny latte's are 100 cals.

also non fat latte's that are smaller are 100 cals if you're avoiding artificial sweeteners.

black coffee is delicious if it's good enough quality.

lololol thats what you think....
    if its busy and you order a latte and theres already 5-6 drinks lined up, you can bet that the big bucket of frothed milk isn't skim, its probably standard 2% and thats what youll be getting in your drink