any 50+ women out there?

Options
chekerr
chekerr Posts: 5 Member
Not really a new topic but I will continue to check in with this group. I am really encouraged by the support & encouragement I am reading on the page. I am new just joined & must lose 50lbs. Feel free to chat with me ladies.

Replies

• corinnelan
    Options
    Hi I'm fairly new here, been a few weeks. I'm 54 yrs old and need to lose about 45 pds. Feel free to add me
  • padisneyfour
    padisneyfour Posts: 220
    Options
    hI! I will be 50 on the 7th feel free to add me .
  • roadmapmaker
    roadmapmaker Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    you can add me to all. Im 50 and now feeling much better after losing 40 lbs, still have 20-25 more to lose! Have a great day !
  • roadmapmaker
    roadmapmaker Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Happy early birthday - do something special!
  • mrsme1008
    mrsme1008 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm 56 and would love a few more friends - I need to lose 30 lbs. Please feel free to add me too!
  • mrsme1008
    mrsme1008 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    you can add me to all. Im 50 and now feeling much better after losing 40 lbs, still have 20-25 more to lose! Have a great day !

Great job on the weight loss!
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I;m 54 and halfway to my goal. Another 25 to lose. I hope my doctor gives me a thumbs up tomorrow over the 25 lost the last few months but we'll see. ; )
    I found logging and just finding what I could do with the time I had, made it click and the support. Years ago, I hated DVD;s, always had to be outdoors or the gym, now, I work longer hours, I'm older and more tired and DVD's aren't so bad. I believe whatever works for you is a good thing. Anyone who wants another pal, feel free to add me.
  • bambim33
    bambim33 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello all, my name is Bambi, yes it's my real name...:) I'm 56 years young...I've just joined Cal Family Fitness and needed a journal to record my foods/workouts and looking around I found this amazing site. Hoping to find encouragement and fun in my journey to losing this weight I've put on these last 2 years. Will be looking to add friends and being added. Thanks and have a Blessed Day.
  • bambim33
    Options
    Hi chekerr, I've just joined this site myself. Looking for encouragement also and fun with like people in losing weight. Don't know how to add people just yet but when I do I'd like to add you as a friend. Have a Blessed Day.
  • Valmar50
    Valmar50 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 51 years old, started my journey to health back when I was 49 as my screen name implies. I joined 2 years ago but never started participating until last week. Goes to show how fast time flies. I was able to lose some weight this past year by mindful eating but really need more structure and support. Please feel free to add me. Wishing everyone luck !!
  • bambim33
    Options
    Not really a new topic but I will continue to check in with this group. I am really encouraged by the support & encouragement I am reading on the page. I am new just joined & must lose 50lbs. Feel free to chat with me ladies.

Hi chekerr, I've just joined this site myself. Looking for encouragement also and fun with like people in losing weight. Don't know how to add people just yet but when I do I'd like to add you as a friend. Have a Blessed Day.
  • lhoppe
    lhoppe Posts: 10
    Options
    Is this for over 50 yrs old or those who need to lose 50+lbs. I'm 51 yrs old, but don't have 50 lbs to lose. Just on maintenance & trying to gain more lean muscle.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,914 Member
    Options
  • weightme1
    weightme1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! Just joined for the second time and hope I can stay focus and do this. I want to lose 80lbs. add me in.
  • 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll be 56 on the 15th and would love to join you all! I have lost 41 pounds so far, hopefully more tomorrow when I weigh in, and have around 40 or so to go still!

Looking forward to getting to know all of you!
  • mggriso
    mggriso Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 57 and need to loose 50+ so I fall into either category. Would love some friends on here as I only joined last week and need all the help and support I can get. I live in the UK, and will post a picture when I get home as I can't do it from school (I teach). Have a good day all.
  • padisneyfour
    padisneyfour Posts: 220
    Options
    Happy early birthday - do something special!

Thanks... we (my family: my daughters, husband and I)are taking a mini vacation.It our 23 wedding anniversary too.
  • kaykaylyn
    kaykaylyn Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    50+, try 60+, to be exact I am 62 and still trying to lose weight, but haven't given up.
  • christschild2
    christschild2 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    BUMP FOR LATER!
  • twukawitz
    twukawitz Posts: 2
    Options
    HI, I'm 54 and am planning to lose at least 25 pounds. Once I get there I'll see where else I want to go. Just signed up on this site yesterday. I walk by choice, run by necessity and would love to ride my bike more. Any and all advice is welcome so add me at will. First advice I need is: How do I add new friends? Thanks and Let's Do This!!!