My 30 day transformation

Options
I accidentally posted in the wrong forum...whoops, so here it is,

Hi everyone

Here is my transformation pics. It's hard for me to see any difference, even in a photo. The biggest difference is obviously my side view which is encouraging.

This is about a month.

Starting 130-131lbs
Current: 124.6
So about 6lbs
Height: 5'1"

Hooray for progress :)

transform1.jpg

transform2.jpg

transform4.jpg

transform5.jpg

transform3.jpg

Replies

• cassie_golden
    cassie_golden Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I can really see a diffrence in all the pictures that's an amazing job!!!
  • Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I can def. see a difference,
    Youre stomach is much more toned and smaller.
    congrats you look great!
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference. Way to go!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    good job in such a short period of time. that is good news for us shorties, when it usually takes longer.
  • athyraslove
    athyraslove Posts: 145
    Options
    I definitely see a difference, amazing progress! :D You look great keep it up!
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Yeah, definite difference! This gives me hope that if I stick with it that in only a month I can have good results, too! Great job!
  • MrsGraves1987
    MrsGraves1987 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Well done! You can totally see a difference.

Can I ask what you did? What were your calorie goals, and how much exercise did you do? I need to lose about 2 inches in my chest before August - don't know how many pounds this equates to though! I've added you, hope you don't mind :)
  • essence021
    Options
    I don't mind questions! I am on a 1200 calorie goal without exercise. I am training for a half marathon as well as a mud run, so I do random things. I, of course, run a lot. Probably at least 3 times a week, two short runs of about 3-4 miles....and one long run on the weekend. My longest so far was 7 miles. I sprint and do heavy hill trail runs - each about 2 miles. I also cross train on the elliptical. I weight lift. I do jumps lol. A little bit of everything. Main thing is I stay under my goal. I mostly like to exercise since I eat my calories back and I love food haha. I also am "efficient" with my eating. I eat mostly fruits and vegetables and I have to follow a gluten free diet...so instead of pasta I have spaghetti squash, that kind've substitution. I also get a lot of motivation from fitspo tumblrs. Hope this helps!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference in your stomach region, as well as your booty!

You are doing amazing, keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can see the difference!

PS: You're my height! Yay shorties!
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • gfreerunner
    gfreerunner Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I really do see a difference, you are looking great! Congrats and thanks for the inspiration.
  • essence021
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the encouragement! Really looking forward to the next 30 days!
  • dianebiaggini
    dianebiaggini Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You are obviously toning up, especially through your middle. I am training for a 14km and do a sprint session once a week, try to run at least 2 times more or get on my stationary bike. I would love to be your size!!! I'm seeing lots of inspiring posts here (including yours) so keep em coming!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!