Banish Fat Boost Metabolism

Options
I've started this today! I managed 20 minutes before I couldn't go any further. I am aiming for at least 30 minutes tomorrow. Anyone else currently doing this or want to do it with me?

Replies

• ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Ooh I started today too! I did the whole thing and it was tough. Good luck with it, how often are you going to use the dvd? Im going to aim for 3-4 days a week plus maybe another Jillian workout or kettlebell circuit along side.
  • kayaksara
    kayaksara Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I love that workout. I have done it a few times. I am in the middle of Body Revolution for the summer but sometimes I actually crave that workout. Keep it up! It will get better and you will be amazed how good you get. And all of a sudden...your clothes fit better!:smile:
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    how long did it take to see results from banish fat?
  • worldsbestauntie
    worldsbestauntie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Hopefully daily. I have more motivation to do my workouts in the morning then at night. However, in order to do it in the morning, I need to be starting it between 6:00-6:15. Whether or not I can get it up to do that is a different story!
  • knitwit0704
    knitwit0704 Posts: 376
    Options
    I'll attempt to do it with you.
  • worldsbestauntie
    Options
    I'll be doing to tonight. I didn't get up on time this morning. (I was out late to see the Canada Day fireworks that ended up being cancelled.) I hope I can do it tonight though. My shoulder yesterday evening started feeling a little sore, and today it is VERY sore. It will be hard doing all those different types of punches (and the warm up). I'm wondering if it is the different types of punches as to why it's sore.
  • worldsbestauntie
    Options
    I got through all but the last two circuits today. (Not counting the cool down, I skipped ahead to that.) Though the main reason today was TIME. I started it to late and had to get ready for work. Tomorrow I get up earlier and do it ALL.
  • jassoi
    jassoi Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    i started with 30 day shred, then i went on to this one! it was challenging at first, and hard, but after doing it for a few weeks, it was eventually very easy! then after this i went onto insanity, which has been my hardest one ever yet! but the more you do it, the better you get at it!! as long as it makes you sweat then its good! keep it up girl! :)
  • nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I <3 Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. I try to do it 5 days a week and then No More Trouble Zones the other 2. They both are killer! My thighs and bum are my problem area and I can see that they're tightening up a bit but not as fast as I would like. This week I've decided to add 30DS to my routine but ended up hurting my left knee last night and so am now on a hubby-mandated 2 days of rest. :grumble: When I'm able to finish 30DS the plan is to check out BR. My girlfriend did that one and lost some inches and body fat %. Anyone feel free to add me and we can totally commiserate (ahem - support each other) together!
  • worldsbestauntie
    Options
    I got the full workout in! Yes I have water running down everywhere and want nothing more to do then crawl inside my freezer right now I as I am so hot but I did it! (I did stop for a bit as I just had to go get some water as I was getting to overheated. It is summer after all and the fan wasn't helping much!)
  • nyboer
    Options
    AWESOME job! Woop! I *always* take a water break during the jumping jacks. I do the DVD in the basement and our ceiling is low low low. Everything else I can modify enough that I can still do the exercises. P.S. Do you hate circuit 6 as much as I??? (The jump squat, scissor kick, standing mt climber one)
  • worldsbestauntie
    Options
    AWESOME job! Woop! I *always* take a water break during the jumping jacks. I do the DVD in the basement and our ceiling is low low low. Everything else I can modify enough that I can still do the exercises. P.S. Do you hate circuit 6 as much as I??? (The jump squat, scissor kick, standing mt climber one)

I have done the jump squat in the past. I was so tired by then and so hot, I couldn't do it. I just did the squats! Same with the scissors kicks. Even if I did attempt them, they would be a lot like the jumps at the begginging, as I just can't do scissor kicks. My main issue with the standing mount climber was my shoulder. I did something to it Monday. It's feeling better but I stil get twinges of pain now and then, especially doing that!
  • nyboer
    Options
    Ouch! If your shoulder is twinging a bit nothing wrong with doing regular high-knees instead of standing mt climbers - you're still working your bum off! Be careful - don't hurt yourself seriously! I started doing the standing mt climbers during the 3rd circuit and regular high-knees during the 6th. I found that doing them in circuit 6 made me SO pooped that I could hardly do the moguls in circuit 7. Do you have/have you done No More Trouble Zones? I love that one too and am going to do that tomorrow.
  • worldsbestauntie
    Options
    I've attempted No More Trouble Zones but found some moves to hard and it was to long. Then again it's the same as this one. I prefer the shorter 20-25 minute ones.