Not where I wanted to be...

Options
Hey folks - I've come a long way and I know that...but this weekend being my birthday we are going away camping and I wanted to be bikini ready :( I didn't end up loosing as much as I wanted to by now....and I feel like i shouldnt wear it lol

poooo :(

Replies

• Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Im a guy and I feel the same way about taking off my shirt when Im not lean. Fact is we cant all be perfect , You worked hard to achieve the results and just came short of your goal. None the less im sure u have made some great changes u should be proud of. I say be proud and wear the Bikini :)
  • redscylla
    redscylla Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I say wear the bikini and use the moment as motivation to stick with it and lose the rest of your weight.
  • Four_Leaf_Clover
    Four_Leaf_Clover Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    There is no magical number for a bikini - you have already lost a lot of weight and I imagine you look great.
    Bikini is all about attitude - wear it and wear it proud!

I was in the Bahamas recently and almost EVERYONE was wearing one. Just go rock it!
  • allshebe
    allshebe Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Wear whatever you feel comfortable in. If you're not comfortable in a bikini yet, wear something else and save the bikini for next year (but I'd pack it anyway, just in case you change your mind). There's no right or wrong decision.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,995 Member
    Options
    You can wear a "cover-up" for some parts of your event that you just aren't totally comfortable wearing a bikini during.
  • asarwe
    asarwe Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    There is a great swedish excercise blogger who says two thing I really like:

1. If you run, you are a runner. Be proud of yourself when running! (This is slightly OT, but applies to most forms of exercise or whatever you do in life. Be proud of what you CAN do instead of beating yourself down for what you can't)

2. How to get a bikini body: Put a bikini on your body.

Combine the two: Be proud of your success so far. Rock that bikini because you have a bikini body. Or get a really nice one-piece. They come in really cute/sexy/sporty/whatever you want shapes.
  • alycat1990
    alycat1990 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    thanks a lot :) guys It was getting me kind of down... but i think maybe I will pack a it just incase :) ... maybe its because I have never worn one before lol