172lbs to 123lbs after 4 children, Photos!

Options
2»

Replies

• Amellej
    Amellej Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hot! great job
  • Four_Leaf_Clover
    Four_Leaf_Clover Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Dang girl - nice work. You give me hope! (I also have 4 kids) - though I am much bigger and older.

Thanks for the inspiration!
  • JenRun1
    JenRun1 Posts: 212
    Options
    Great work, you look awesome!
  • fooninie
    fooninie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Awesome accomplishment!! Thanks for the inspiring story!
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Great Job
  • jeanettemarie4
    jeanettemarie4 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing transformation...and really shows all the hard work and determination it took to get there...you look great!
  • ckone4me
    ckone4me Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! All that hard work paid off! Have fun with those great kids, I know what it is like, I have 6 !
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! You're such an inspiration! Great job!
  • chanel1twenty
    chanel1twenty Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look stunning!
    I hope you don't mind a friend request, this story has inspired me since it's similar to mine.

I had my daughter Feb.2012 & my son Feb.2013. My son had complications so I was bed rested the last 13 weeks of my pregnancy with him. As you can imagine that helped me gain a LOT of weight.

I was 19 & about 127lbs when I got prego with my daughter. Got up to 180 at the time of birth, got down to 158 when surprise! Pregnant again.

At the time I had him I was 235! Got to 210 by the first of may, & now on July 3rd I'm 186, so losing this baby weight is happening at a decent pace.

Love your success story! You've inspired me & motivated me that much more due to seeing your fabulous loss of the difficult, depressing, dreaded baby weight
    :p

Chanel
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • amywhiteley85
    amywhiteley85 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Can I ask what workouts you were doing to get such great results?

Thanks for sharing!

I do Les Mills Body Attack 2-3 times a week, and usually a 30 minute run on the treadmill once a week. I also did Jillian Michaels 30-day-shred but I got bored of that after a couple of weeks.
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    You must feel very proud after 4 kids you look amazing.

Nicely done
  • freddykid
    freddykid Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    really awesome work. It is not easy to do with little ones.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,958 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I really love reading "success stories" of (very) busy women who still make the necessary time to keep themselves in GOOD SHAPE! IT MATTERS!

GO YOU!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!