Anyone else forever alone?

Options

Replies

• HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    hold me?

YSkKp.gif

Was about to say "n'aww, don't be like that, I'll give you a free hug and some icecream" and then I thought of some mfp folks and those "do not eat your feelings threads" so oops? The free hug is still on offer though ;)
  • schaapj2
    schaapj2 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Gladly ;)
    Not too tight, I'm sensitive as f.

I give wonderful back massages too ;)
    Will you comb my hair and tell me how beautiful I am too?

Oh yes, of course :P
  • onetwopotato
    onetwopotato Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Was about to say "n'aww, don't be like that, I'll give you a free hug and some icecream" and then I thought of some mfp folks and those "do not eat your feelings threads" so oops? The free hug is still on offer though ;)
    Only if you promise to never let go?
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Let's get a 6 pack and go fishing brother. Catch some walleye's and have some suds it's how men should spend a sunny day!

Count me in!

If you invite me I'll make shore lunch!
    Actually I'll probably catch more walleye....I'm good at it!
  • onetwopotato
    Options
    I give wonderful back massages too ;)
    Will you comb my hair and tell me how beautiful I am too?
    [/quote]

Oh yes, of course :P
    [/quote]
    Well then massage away.
  • briannaaclark1
    Options
    I'm probably the most 'forever alone' on here :b
    Cheers!
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Let's get a 6 pack and go fishing brother. Catch some walleye's and have some suds it's how men should spend a sunny day!

Count me in!

Challenge accepted!
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    1006221_557238700988659_730797141_n.png
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    We all have moments like this bro. Just pick yourself up dust off and go about life. You make of it what you want it to be. The mind wanders when the body is at rest and bored. This is a good time to better yourself, dig deep down find that heart of gold and lift, job, run whatever! Get physical! Better yourself FOR YOURSELF.
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Don't give up unless you want to. Take occasional breaks.

I "chased boys" and kissed a great variety of toads and good guys over the course of 42 years of hunting (puberty through age 54).

Then Bill and I found each other. We knew the day we met we had found each other. Instant love? No. We had to get to know each other to fall in love. But we knew that we were the one for each other. No drama, just the fact of the matter. We've been married now for 7 1/2 years and there's absolutely no question in our minds that I am for him and he is for me. I am a very lucky woman and a very happy camper. Had I ever given up the hunt, I never would have found him. I can't imagine how awful that would have been.

Meanwhile, during your search, you will meet all sorts of interesting people -- and by interesting, I don't necessarily mean in a way that is attractive to you. You will feel a fondness for some who are not a match and wonder, years later, whatever happened to ... for example in my case a 6'7" one-armed former sporting goods store owner who took me to a Little League banquet in the Bronx. You'll wonder what their names were. But you will grow with each of them, outgrow some of them, feel hurt on occasion, and run for the hills from some really strange ones.

The alternative. Being alone. For some this is quite enough. For me, it wasn't so I kept hunting. I'd like to think I'd still be hunting now because I know now Bill was out there hunting, too.

Oh, and for unbiased confirmation we were hard to pair up, EHarmony tossed him out with a refund because they couldn't identify any matches for him and they kept giving me free extensions because they couldn't match me either. Thank goodness we found each other!
  • schaapj2
    schaapj2 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I just found a f*^% buddy...worked wonders for me hahaha
  • briannaaclark1
    Options

It definitely helps lol
  • onetwopotato
    Options
    Word.
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m7hluvRROm1qavfjmo1_500.gif
  • anjani_009
    anjani_009 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Finally, a thread for me

14af359aa586642a8fcd51119d829955.png
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options

Count me in!

Count me in too.
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    It must be mating season.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    Poor guy. Have you tried searching Craigslist?
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Buy a cat.
    I already have 8.

I have 2. Let's Brady Bunch this
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVGbhx8Loi3z47Sk0hNOW7ConWQoqSQjLcfl3yj343DyRqRZJwLw
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options

Count me in!

Challenge accepted!
    Let's do this! when and where!:wink: