Did you change??

Options
Do you feel after a body transformation, your personality changes? Or know others that have?

Replies

• IronAngel26pt2
    IronAngel26pt2 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I would hope everyone says yes to this....as it should. Fitness and health affects us in so many positive ways. We should be more confident, stress less and love life more. Take lots of selfies and be proud. Motivate and inspire others. You should feel so amazing on the inside that it reflects on everything you do. Love yourself.
  • cb83580
    cb83580 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I haven't really noticed it, personally, but I've had people tell me I have.
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I have more energy and I am more confident. The lost weight helps, the gained muscle/strength REALLY helps. People also react to ME differently which in turn changes how I react to them and everyone else.
  • cebreisch
    cebreisch Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. I find myself being much more vocal, and things frustrate me more because I'm not turning to food to avoid the issues like I used to do.

I am not the same person I was when I started on this path 2 years ago.
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I think I have changed a lot. I am happier, and I have a lot more confidence. I also have a lot more energy, so I tend to do a lot of things I would not have done before. Definitely all changes for the better! I get comments all the time on my smile, and how happy I look. It is because I am really happy with life now!! I was miserable before.
  • Kristine7813
    Options
    I feel better emotionally when I exercise and eat less sugar :)
  • bornofthorns
    bornofthorns Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Yeah...increase in confidence and all of that good stuff. Also, feel myself peacocking a lot more. Every once in a while I have to calm the strut down! :laugh:
  • IronAngel26pt2
    IronAngel26pt2 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Yeah...increase in confidence and all of that good stuff. Also, feel myself peacocking a lot more. Every once in a while I have to calm the strut down! :laugh:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this!! ^^^ confidence=success!!!
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Mine definitely did and it was for the better! I became more confident with myself and started enjoying things in life that I normally would have been afraid to enjoy!