Biggest Loser Workout Videos.

Options
Anyone use these ?? Are they pretty good ?

Replies

• ArmyWife815
    Options
    I have one and it is very good. Purchased it a couple of years ago. The name of it is Power Sculpt 6 Week Program for Maximum Weight Loss. I purchased it from the NBC store on line. The instructor is Jillian.
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    I LOVE them! I got most (if not all) from Walmart for around $10 each. My favorite is the Cardio Max! Lots of great workout routines! I especially love the portion with Bob, however, Jillian's routine will kick your butt & Kim's routine is lots of fun! Enjoy!
  • Sandeee
    Sandeee Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I have been using the Biggest Loser Wii program for the past 6 months. It has been an intense ride starting at beginning level now up to ultimate level and and so fit. I now am moving on to Turbo Jam and 30 Shred to shake things up a bit. I highly recommend Biggest Loser. Good luck.
  • Dremelius
    Options
    Yes, I have used several of them. I think the Biggest Loser Last Chance is the best one, though the bootcamp, cardiomax, and power sculpt are good too.:happy:
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I have used them lots, and love them. I currently have, the Boot Camp, Power Scult, and Cardio Max, along with those I also have Jillian's 30 day shred, and her no more trouble zones. I have purchased all mine from Amazon, for pretty cheap.
  • goodgollymrsholly
    Options
    Thanks for the info everyone =)