Options
13»

Replies

• angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    You look SOO GOOD!!!

Seriously beautiful :flowerforyou: :love:

Thanks!! You've done an awesome job as well! :)
  • beckyhaa
    beckyhaa Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Partly because of your happy smile and cute hair!! Way to go! :happy:
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this!
  • Osikou
    Osikou Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations x
  • angelams1019
    Options
    You look amazing! Partly because of your happy smile and cute hair!! Way to go! :happy:

Thanks! It took my a LONG time to start embracing my natural hair! :flowerforyou:
  • liya368
    liya368 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful :) Congratulations!
  • luckyshilling
    Options
    Omg you are stunning!!!
  • mrsclifton10
    Options
    yeah girl!!!! amazing!!! all that hard work definantly paid off, you look beautiful! and soo happy :)! amazing, truly an inspiration, thanks!!!!
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    You are looking great plus you have a killer smile:love:
  • PaliDNAnge
    PaliDNAnge Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! I love this comparison. hehe You look great in all three pictures, but you look truly happy in your most current one. It's amazing what this journey give us. =)
  • vickiessecret
    vickiessecret Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Awesome job :)
  • KweenJosephine
    Options
    So Awesome!! Good work!
  • angelams1019
    Options
    yeah girl!!!! amazing!!! all that hard work definantly paid off, you look beautiful! and soo happy :)! amazing, truly an inspiration, thanks!!!!

Thanks!!
  • angelams1019
    Options
    Amazing job! I love this comparison. hehe You look great in all three pictures, but you look truly happy in your most current one. It's amazing what this journey give us. =)

Um, you've done an amazing job yourself! 70 pounds is AWESOME!! Keep it up!!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!