• eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    no friends. 1 post. no activity.

2EyecZo.jpg
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Isn't it just pureed food and therefore easier for the body to digest and absorb the nutrients as well as pass? Why not just focus on chewing your food properly? Chew your food in your mouth until it feels like baby food then swallow. Babies don't have teeth. That's why we puree their food for them. Just focus on chewing.
  • toutmonpossible
    toutmonpossible Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    It sounds quirky. It's probably not as healthy as eating regular foods, may have lots of sugar and sodium, but this is not a perfect world and I can see how someone might prefer the convenience of doing this for a limited period -- you only have to worry about one meal a day and, as you say, the portions are controlled. I would go on the web and look for articles that have analyzed the healthiness of this diet.

As for whether 1,000 calories a day is too low, it's impossible to say, not knowing how much you weigh. That's not a lot of calories, but it's not technically a Very Low Calorie Diet.

Whatever you do, try to eat a nutritionally balanced diet.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    I'm even more old school. I'm on the breast milk diet. I even have someone to burp me afterwards.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    when do all the gifs start?
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    You also get the baby poops on this diet. Better stock up on Pampers.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    So I've been hearing a lot about this new fad diet. The diet itself make sense...
    No, it doesn't.
  • Seefylol
    Seefylol Posts: 197
    Options
    Man I've seen some strange topics in the last few days... The Water Fasting Diet, The Cabbage diet and now this... Where do you people read this ****?
  • BarefootSerenity
    Options
    Sounds pretty silly. Don't do it.
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    oh my lol.

no.
    B069Ujo.gif

This alone made reading this worth it.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

tumblr_ll85bqaio41qj0vs3o1_500.gif
  • SpazzyMal
    SpazzyMal Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I don't believe in stealing food from babies. Seems cruel.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    WTF?! :noway: I hope this is a troll.
  • Seefylol
    Seefylol Posts: 197
    Options

I was just about to go to bed. Now I think I'll stay up a few more hours until this nightmarish image vanishes from my mind.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options

That baby creeps me out. :frown: Probably what you look like if you eat baby food "too long"..
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options

Hey thanks
  • Leah_Alexis
    Leah_Alexis Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'd totally dig this fad diet only if I were able to sleep whenever I wanted just like a baby. So much for work today..... It's nap time!

It seems as though you may like the convenience of packaged meals that are low calorie. Why not spend some time prepping your healthy breakfast and lunch into proper portion sizes that are ready to go when you are? It would be much healthier to eat real fruit/veggies. Besides, baby food can get pretty expensive and I can't see anyone doing this long term.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Out of all that, all I got was baby food diet...and all of sudden magical breasts filled my horrible filthy mind...and then I was like is it all I can eat? Im in if that's the situation;)
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

I was just about to go to bed. Now I think I'll stay up a few more hours until this nightmarish image vanishes from my mind.
    winking_baby.gif