Struggling with sticking with a workout program?

Options
Have you been struggling with sticking to a workout program? As a a busy mom of 4 kids who works full time I struggled with getting to the gym or finding time in my day for a workout since my kids are ages 11, 9, 3, and 10 months- Well if you haven't checked out the new Shaun T Focus T25 workout you need to check out this workout!! I have been doing this for 2 weeks and it is only 25 minutes a day 5 days a week!! It has totally changed my day and given me time back!! I also lost 4 pounds the first week. I am loving it!! If you want to join me on my journey or want questions answered on how the program works feel free to message me I can give you my take on this new workout - this is a life changer for sure.

Replies

• admmommy
    admmommy Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You sound just like me. I work full time and I also have four children ages 12, 6, 4, and 9 months. Life is great but NUTS! I sometimes struggle with maintaining my workouts, I even have a schedule and I have been sticking with it for the past two weeks and this week I have started to struggle this week.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    So glad u found something that is working formu. It can be a challenge when u have a family to find something that u can stick with, my problem is I do good while the kids r in school but anytime they have a break I find it hard to stick with my usual workout routine , this summer I decided before they got out of school for summer that this time I will not let it interfer and I will schedule things to do with the kids to get in exercise also.....so far so good.
    How streneous is the shawn t workout and how expensive is it?
  • srrose15
    srrose15 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    The new program is GREAT - you can be a beginner or an athlete to do this program - modifications for all exercises!! I have lost 3.5 pounds in the first week - more than what I lost the first month in Insanity - love it!!

25 minutes a day 5 days a week - I messaged you both to answer any other questions