New-looking for friends

Options
aidrenner
aidrenner Posts: 11 Member
Hey everyone I'm a 21 year old female about 5'4 with about 40 pounds to lose. I've been at MFP for about a month now, just hoping to gain some new friends to keep eachother motivated :) thanks!

Replies

• Morganstarr0808
    Options
    hey! i just joined too. well i did maybe a month ago but i'm not staying on track, at all. lol. dont give up on stuff! :)
  • NatalieParmenter
    Options
    Hey girls, add me if you like. I'm 25, 5'7, 169lbs looking to lose 10-11lbs. I check in almost every day, and would love some more daily support! Much more engaging that way! :flowerforyou:
  • CS4200
    CS4200 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm in a similar situation, feel free to add me too! It seems a bit easier with people to talk to, but I only have 2 friends at the moment haha.
  • swbabe33
    swbabe33 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've been doing MFP since the start of the year. I've got a lot to lose but it is very slowly coming off. Welcome and we're all here, working right along with you.
  • bagreco4887
    Options
    I am a 25 year old stay at home mother of two. I want to get healthy for myself, my husband and my kids! please feel free to add me! I would love to have support along this journey :)
  • luiscdf
    luiscdf Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi,

Im Luis From Portugal! ive been doing this for 6 monts and lost 25Kg. keep on and you will do it!

:)
  • tessi1993
    tessi1993 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    added you all <3
  • sarwatf
    sarwatf Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey-- same here , joined a couple months ago , was "good" for a couple of weeks and then fell off the wagon. I'm 40, London -based, my job doesn't always allow daily check-in , but I would love to have friends who encourage me back on track if it looks like i haven't been here for 3-4 days at a stretch-- and I will definitely do the same in return! I don't have a lot of weight to lose necessarily , but i feel i look better a few (5?) lbs lighter and mainly am trying to get on track for a much healthier lifestyle!
  • freakymonday
    freakymonday Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the forums too~~ add me up as well if you like! i would like to have some friends to talk to about losing weight and stuffs! :)
  • xdannii96x
    xdannii96x Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! I joined about a month ago but am only just starting to really get into it now, feel free to add and/or message me, would love to have some friends on here.
    Thanks, :)
  • RCadence
    RCadence Posts: 79
    Options
    Feel free to add, can never have enough MFP Compadres cheering you on :-)
  • framingsammie
    framingsammie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, can never have enough support! :)
  • amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! :)
  • CZiegler1978
    Options
    Girl Power!! Love it!!!! All you girls-Good luck :) Remember how beautiful all of you are.
  • aidrenner
    aidrenner Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I just wanted to thank you all I feel so loved ad now have so many MFP friends you all are the best!