New here! Add me?

Hi there. I'm Rachel. Feel free to add me to help support each other, I am hoping to lose over 60 lbs.

Thanks!!!! :D

Replies

• grunggy
    grunggy Posts: 7 Member
    Hi Hun. You can do it!!!!!!!!
    I'll add you. I have lost 72 pounds now, 66 since joining this site and finding the app. Been working at it since December. I'm doing Jillian Michael's shred . Helped me the most, 1/2 hour from warm up to cool down. She will kick your *kitten* into shape. :) Dropped 50 just with her. Now I added weights and biking. Never in a million years did I ever think I would enjoy it, but I do. Know when I miss a day without doing something. :smile:
  • thezorb
    thezorb Posts: 67 Member
    Hi Rachel! I'm new here too. My goal is to lose 80lbs I've dropped 5lbs already--I can't believe this site works so well when nothing else has. I'll add you too, if I can figure out how, LOL.
  • haw160
    haw160 Posts: 11 Member
    I'm new also. Have been using the phone app for the last month and just now started on the website. Good luck in your weight loss. I'm losing more than 60 lb also.
  • merryberry99
    merryberry99 Posts: 350 Member
    Sending you a request!
  • MariG25
    MariG25 Posts: 89 Member
    Sending you a request=)
  • Jonesy45
    Jonesy45 Posts: 8
    Here I am. Old and fat .Belong to TOPS and I gain 4 lb last week. Seen this site and started to put down what I am eating.
    I hope it helps. I'll let ya know next Monday night.
  • Jonesy45
    :sick: I am going to try and really watch what I eat. I will weigh next Monday evening and let you all know,

Jonesy45:blushing:
  • Jonesy45
    You can do it Go for it:love:
  • RobinB0812
    RobinB0812 Posts: 236 Member
    Pretty new at this too! Six years ago I lost 70 pounds, then I broke my leg and was laid up for 9 weeks!! I recorded my calories and exercise in a pocket calendar every day. Unfortunately, all my old habits came rushing back during/after the broken leg and here I am needing to lose over 100 pounds!!
    So far, with the website and mobile app, this time should be much easier to track everything!
    I'd also welcome new friends! :flowerforyou:
  • Yes, I'm new as well. Hoping to lose 60 pounds. My first weigh-in is this coming Monday. Wish me luck.:smile:
  • CarlaNeverGivenUp
    CarlaNeverGivenUp Posts: 108 Member
    Feel free to add me. Fairly new but I'm losing inches!
  • jurgie18
    jurgie18 Posts: 150 Member
    I am new too you can add me. I am trying to lose 38 pounds.
  • Hotdawgnothotdog
    Hotdawgnothotdog Posts: 179 Member
    I too need to lose about 60 more piunds, add me if you'd like.
  • I'm also new here too! Feel free to add me. I will have my profile completed soon ^^
  • xdannii96x
    xdannii96x Posts: 4 Member
    HEY! I'm new too, feel free to add me and message me, I would love to have some friends to encourage each other.
    Thanks, :)