Winning the Lottery

Options
Peachy1962
Peachy1962 Posts: 269 Member
If you won the mega lottery say 25 million what would be some of the things you would do with the money first off??? :smokin:

First thing I would do is head for Disney World with a group of my friends and stay a whole week or more!! It really is the Happiest place on Earth!! Well to ME it is!!! :bigsmile:

then give to charities of course and that includes helping out my family members that are struggling to get by!!

Build my own gym with all the best equipment and with hot tub and steam room and indoor swimming pool! :glasses:

Replies

• Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    quit my job and first thing book a flight to Thailand and visit my mom and travel with her

travel as long as we like, everywhere, with the whole family

getting me a bad *kitten* car

shop till I drop lol

build up a super nice horse farm buy few horses and breed and stuff

travel travel travel

donate animal and kids shelter
  • Laroka
    Laroka Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I would pay off all my bills. Then I would buy me some property, and have a house built. Then I would buy me a new car. After all that I would help my family pay off their homes, and help buy my sister debbie a new car, because she needs one really bad, but doesn't have the money to get one, or the credit. Then I would go back to college. Oh, and I would donate 10 percent to a local church that I know would help people with it.
  • julialdr
    julialdr Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I would pay off my parents houses/debt, set my sibling up with homes/cars and invest in my sisters business venture (she builds furniture).

I would buy myself a nice, small house somewhere like coastal Oregon and one holiday home in Europe. Nothing lavish, just enough.

I would travel for about a year then try and figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life... probably take a glass blowing course.

The rest would go into a high interest savings account and I would use the monthly interest as my income.

Oh, a girl can dream.
  • IIFerdi
    IIFerdi Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    First I would leave the company i work for.

I would get myself a house where i could live for the rest of my life.
    Would pay off the house of my parents ,brother and sister and make sure they won't have to worry about money anymore.

Then I would start working for charity. doing nothing all day gets old real fast.

Support research for cancer curing.

and i wouldn't blow away my money on crap I don't need.
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I would donate 10 percent to a local church that I know would help people with it.

Would a church take lottery money? :wink:
  • ltgarrow
    ltgarrow Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Buy a huge chunk of property out in the middle of nowhere, build a giant mansion.

I'm not saying I'm Batman, but my mansion would have the Batcave underneath.
    Secret entrences- Check
    Hidden Elevators- Check
    Batmobile- Check
    Batsuit- Check
    Batcycle- Check
    A Real looking safe with what looks like Kryptonite inside- Check
    Iron Man suit just to confuse people- Check

Then everytime I have a party (which would be all the time) I'd manipulate it in such a way that one person from the party would "accidentally" find the Batcave. If they ran to the news, they disappear. If they keep quiet, I slip them a million or two.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    I don't need to win the lotto :wink:
  • mrdexter1
    mrdexter1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I don't need to win the lotto :wink:

you could give it to edward snowden !!!!!