carbuncles....

Options
Has anyone has problems with boils/carbuncles?
I got them for the first time a couple of months back. Had some antibiotics and got rid of them. 6 weeks later they were back and another dose of antibiotics. I have finished this course a couple of days ago and I am sure there is another one coming up. Other than that it is painful and disgusting, it stops me from going to the gym as sweating makes it worse....

I have been on internet and have looked up some remedies (although it sounds like I might continue to get them....) and I will try some of those to see if it helps, but was wondering if anyone else has experienced this and has any suggestions...

Juul

Replies

• Laroka
    Laroka Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am healing from one, but I only remember having a few in my life time. They are painful, and mine kept draining for like 3 days.
  • juul76
    juul76 Posts: 20
    Options
    Thanks for your reply. The couple of big ones I have had drained for a while and hence the antibiotics. Hearing that you have only had a few is good to hear. I will have to be even more vigorous with keeping everything clean and make sure it is all healed properly and hopefully they will stay away for a long time!