Ate Clean - Lost 7lbs. with a broken toe :)

Options
UpBeatMaria
UpBeatMaria Posts: 49 Member
http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t503/idream0fjean/photo-67copy.jpg

Eating DOES matter! You can't out exercise a bad diet ;) Adding my workouts back in and continuing on! Keep it real, don't eat a lot of processed, packaged food and you will see the pounds drop!

Replies

• Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Wow you have an amazing figure! I hope you toe gets better :)
  • Tonia184
    Tonia184 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Wow! I really need to make an effort with my diet. Looking good!
  • grider055
    grider055 Posts: 20
    Options
    photo-67copy.jpg

Eating DOES matter! You can't out exercise a bad diet ;) Adding my workouts back in and continuing on! Keep it real, don't eat a lot of processed, packaged food and you will see the pounds drop!

looking good!
  • UpBeatMaria
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I was really really stubborn about eating for a long time. I thought I was exercising enough that I could be lazy with eating healthy. But once I started changing my diet is when I really saw a difference :)
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I tried to look at your diary but it's locked. I was wondering what your typical healthy day looked like. Different people think of healthy in different ways so I was curious :) And how long was it between your before and after?
  • UpBeatMaria
    Options
    Aloha, If you would like to look at my diary, feel fell to add me :)
  • UpBeatMaria
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • kezza8888
    kezza8888 Posts: 75
    Options
    Great pics, well done! And brilliant post - short and sweet, straight to the point!

Something I need to take onboard - "cant out exercise a bad diet" :-( So True! I put the effort in with frequent work outs, but I delude myself when it comes to the diet side of losing weight!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!