Before and after pics!

Options
2»

Replies

• armacd
    armacd Posts: 95
    Options
    Amazing! How long did this take you?

Thank you! These pics where over a year apart, however, but it wasn't a year of constant work, there were lots of ups and downs in that period before I finally got my act together and really got after it. In the 90days I was doing insanity/p90x hybrid is when I saw the biggest changes, going from a size 6 to a size 0!
  • snawwy
    snawwy Posts: 4
    Options
    This is absolutely amazing! It gives me hope because you look fantastic and have the confidence to show the second set of pictures and you look so much happier! It makes me smile, well done:)
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Congratulations on all your hard work it certainly has paid off :flowerforyou:
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress!! Be proud to post your pictures, you worked so hard to achieve a nice body.
  • mhiggi02
    mhiggi02 Posts: 5,988 Member
    Options
    I hope you feel as proud and as good as you look. You deserve to. Great commitment and results!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    welcome to the world of HOTNESS!
  • jayce54321
    jayce54321 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    SWEET! Hard works pays off big. Congradulations
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    Options
    Terrific job! Thanks for sharing your pics! Be proud of your work and progress!
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Good job babe! proud of you hun :)
  • lauraellie10
    lauraellie10 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Results like this need to be shared. Well done that's a fantastic achievement.

I would so love your figure. I just need to kick my back side into gear. Xxxx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!