HELP, Where can I buy PB2 in Canada ?

Options
So PB2 has been around for a while now but I have never tried it. I would love to find it in a store instead of paying the shipping charges ( just incase I don't like it ) but I can not seem to find it or anything like it even peanut flour ? Does anyone know where in Alberta Canada that I can buy these in a store ? Thanks so much I REALLY MISS PEANUT BUTTER

Replies

• Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    The fat in peanut butter is good for you. Fit it into your calories!

I buy most stuff on amazon. Can buy other stuff at the same time so you get super saver shipping?
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    You can buy it directly from their site and they can ship it to Canada.
    http://store.bellplantation.com/default.asp

Also, on their site, the only place they list it as sold in stores is in Saskatchewan (Fidelity Fitness
    107 Main Street Balgonie SK s0g0e0
    Tel: 306-501-8358)

Not sure if that helps you any or not.
  • roberta65
    roberta65 Posts: 31
    Options
    Thanks so much I'll try them
  • liveonlocation
    liveonlocation Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I just bought some in Edmonton at a Store called Sweet Tweet. They are on 50st south of Whitemud. I went in to pick up some 0 Cal Walden Farms stuff and they had the PB2 in stock as well.

Looks like I'll be doing a taste test of some stuff tonight.
  • mitchee_r
    mitchee_r Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info on this Sweet Tweet store, never heard of it, but I'm going to check it out!
  • brendagm
    brendagm Posts: 1
    Options
    any place in Winnipeg to buy this?
  • shannongoneau
    shannongoneau Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Try a health food store or a specialty vegan/ vegetarian market. in Ontario we have a store called the meatless market and they carry it.
  • kugelette
    kugelette Posts: 25
    Options
    What is the supposed health benefit of PB2 over regular no-sugar-or-oil-added PB?
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Popeye's (supplement store) has it. I live in Barrie Ontario and they finally started to carry it!
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    PB2 has less calories and fat. I prefer regular peanut butter for the taste and the healthy fats. I struggle with getting enough fat into my day and peanut butter is always a good fix.
  • AMYJK7110
    AMYJK7110 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    If you have a Walmart near you, check there! My local Walmart just started carrying pb2.
  • MMAQueen
    MMAQueen Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    i picked it up at the nutrition shop. check out the low carb grocery for a location near you, they carry it.
    http://www.thelowcarbgrocery.com/storelocator.php

good to know popeyes and walmart may carry it

while the fat in PB is good for you, sometimes you just want the peanut butter flavour with a little less calories. I do low carb high fat, and I still love PB2.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    What is the supposed health benefit of PB2 over regular no-sugar-or-oil-added PB?

I don't think it's a health benefits thing. PB2 has 45 calories for 2 Tbsp. It's easy to measure because you measure it dry and add water so there's not really any guessing or scale needed. It's 1.5 grams of fat, 5 grams of carbs, 2 grams of fiber, 5 grams of protein. If you can't fit regular peanut butter into your calorie goals PB2 isn't bad as substitutes go. It's better than Walden's Farms....*shudder*
  • LisaDec1969
    LisaDec1969 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    where do you live I to live in Canada and have looked every where for Pb2
    If you have a Walmart near you, check there! My local Walmart just started carrying pb2.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    I get mine at a nutrition store
  • sarahdkurtz
    sarahdkurtz Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Amazon
  • mrsjenfrank
    mrsjenfrank Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I live in SK and I buy it at Old Fashion Foods.
  • paul8078
    Options
    In Edmonton:

Maximum Health & Nutrition
    13050 St Albert Trail
    780-405-7005

These guys carry the entire Walden Farms line, the sugar free DaVinci syrups and the PB2 regular & chocolate. Great prices and the staff are very pleasant and knowledgeable.
  • MacMomma2013
    MacMomma2013 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    bumping to read later.
  • jacklis
    jacklis Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Got mine at Popeyes.
    I love regular peanut butter, but I find that PB2 works really well mixing into your protein powder shakes. When I don't have time to sit down for breakfast (toast with real PB, Egg+.eggwhites with ketchup ) then a shake with chocolate protein powder some PB2, and a banana and ice chips is great on the go and taste like a chunky monkey.