HELP, Where can I buy PB2 in Canada ?

Options
2»

Replies

• allisonrinkel
    allisonrinkel Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Not sure what part of Canada you're in, but I buy mine at a place in London called the Meatless Market. It's also sold at some supplement places, so maybe try GNC. Call a few health food stores in your area to see if they carry it. It's becoming available in more and more places from what I can tell.
    I have a peanut butter addiction.
    I bought this to try and stay away from the jar of PB, as I will not stop. It's great, and I really like using the PB2 in smoothies/protein shakes, sauces, etc.
    It can be a bit pricey compared the usual stuff, but it's definitely worth a try!!
  • Lineape
    Options
    I'm from Canada (Alberta) and I order something that is similar to PB2 from iHerb. It's called peanut flour and it's waaaaay cheaper than pb2. Like, a third the price. It's mostly defatted like PB2. I add it to my protein shakes and it adds a ton of peanut flavour without the fat.

http://www.iherb.com/Protein-Plus-Roasted-All-Natural-Peanut-Flour-16-oz-453-g/36230

Use their $4 shipping option for orders less than 4 pounds. Also, on your first order with iHerb you get $10 off if you spend $40 or more (you might need a promo code for that, so a little googling will get you that)
  • allisonrinkel
    allisonrinkel Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    What is the supposed health benefit of PB2 over regular no-sugar-or-oil-added PB?
    Lower calories for those who love to eat a crap ton of PB but can't fit all those cals into a weight loss program.
    Its also easy to use in smoothies and other recipes. Tastes great if you mix it with some cocoa and tahini. Not sure there are added health benefits, just a reduction in calories.
  • doIlhands
    doIlhands Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Heres 3 I found on the website:

Low Carb Canada
    #3 - 4709 - 14 Street N.E.
    Calgary, AB T2E 6S4

The Funky Banana
    3915-51 St SW #50
    Calgary, Alberta Canada T3E 6N1

Sugar - Free & More
    3434A - 50th Ave.
    Red Deer, AB. Canada T4N 3Y4
  • erinm5
    erinm5 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    if you live in Calgary, you can buy it at the funky Banana in Richmond Square SW!
  • paigevandy
    paigevandy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Popeyes carries it!
  • wcposter
    wcposter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    amazon.ca
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Popeyes has it, and when I asked at my local GNC they started stocking it.
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Nutrition house
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Lineape wrote: »
    I'm from Canada (Alberta) and I order something that is similar to PB2 from iHerb. It's called peanut flour and it's waaaaay cheaper than pb2. Like, a third the price. It's mostly defatted like PB2. I add it to my protein shakes and it adds a ton of peanut flavour without the fat.

http://www.iherb.com/Protein-Plus-Roasted-All-Natural-Peanut-Flour-16-oz-453-g/36230

Use their $4 shipping option for orders less than 4 pounds. Also, on your first order with iHerb you get $10 off if you spend $40 or more (you might need a promo code for that, so a little googling will get you that)
    I buy this too. And as a bonus, it's sugar free!
    I bought from amazon, though. You may want to see if that's cheaper.