This has nothing to do with anything PART 2

Options
lilteeraw
lilteeraw Posts: 261
so if you read my first part to this... (earlier post) youd know whats going on.
anyways i spoke to my bf last night.. asked him if we could meet up and talk it out..
he said i need to chill and that he has not stopped loving me and that he just does not want to talk and for me to please stop
trying to talk to him... my mom and many other people think that he is testing me,
he is seeing if i can listen this time since i didnt listen to his picture request..
so... im giving him space until hes ready..
he hasnt said hes done with me,,, i guess he needs space..
idk.. why do you think hes doing this? to test me and see if ill listen this time?

Replies

• lilteeraw
    Options
    anyone?
  • lilteeraw
    Options
    just need advice..
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    OMG, leave the poor guy ALONE! This started because he asked you not to do something and then you did it anyway. You're making it WORSE because he has aksed you again not to do something (want to talk, keek fecking harassing him) and you are doing it ANYWAY!!

How about youstop thinking of yourself and ACTUALLY do what he has asked? If he dumps your *kitten*, it will be because you appear to be completely incapable of respecting his wishes and requests.
  • lilteeraw
    Options
    i am leaving him alone.
  • MrsSenecal
    MrsSenecal Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    OMG, leave the poor guy ALONE! This started because he asked you not to do something and then you did it anyway. You're making it WORSE because he has aksed you again not to do something (want to talk, keek fecking harassing him) and you are doing it ANYWAY!!

How about youstop thinking of yourself and ACTUALLY do what he has asked? If he dumps your *kitten*, it will be because you appear to be completely incapable of respecting his wishes and requests.

Seriously girl, go do something else other than obsess. This is crazy. You have waaaaaaaay overstepped the line and are a ultra clinger now.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    i am leaving him alone.
    No you're not. You just called him last night. Give the man some space FFS.

If I were him I would've already asked for a restraining order against you.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    1. He's a man. They don't "test." He is doing this because he's upset and needs space. Men are very straight-forward. When they want you around, they call you. When they don't want you around, they don't call you. And feel blessed that he actually communicated to you that he needs some time and didn't just disappear. Leave him the hell alone.

2. WHAT DID HE ACCIDENTALLY DO TO YOU?????
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    At this point, you have two options.
    1. Leave him alone.
    2. Go to his house, propose marriage to him, and try to set the date for this Tuesday. He'll never speak to you again, and you'll get the closure that you desperately need.
  • lilteeraw
    Options
    i am... i texted him last night to see if hes ready to talk.. hes not..
    so ill wait till he talks to me first..
    just am confused at why hes doing this.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    why do you think hes doing this? to test me and see if ill listen this time?

I think he wants you to leave him alone and stop trying to talk to him. What is unclear about his wishes, this time?

I doubt he is testing you - he just doesn't want to talk to you right now.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options

Seriously girl, go do something else other than obsess. This is crazy. You have waaaaaaaay overstepped the line and are a ultra clinger now.

I believe the phrase is "Stage 5 clinger"
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options

I believe the phrase is "Stage 5 clinger"
    I just guffawed. Thank you.
  • lilteeraw
    Options
    ill let him have his space.
    i didnt mean to be clingy.. im just confused and i guess i wanna know where i stand.
    thankyou for the replies.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    why do you think hes doing this? to test me and see if ill listen this time?

I think he wants you to leave him alone and stop trying to talk to him. What is unclear about his wishes, this time?

I doubt he is testing you - he just doesn't want to talk to you right now.

This.

My husband, my house's representative of his gender, said that guys don't usually throw out little tests like this. If your guy is asking that you chill out and leave him alone for a while, I think he is trying to tell you to chill out and leave him alone for a while. Give the guy some space. You're not helping your cause by continuing to pester him when he's asked you not to. I hope things work out for you, but for now you have to let him think this out or whatever it is he's doing with this cooling off period.
  • hide_yo_cats
    hide_yo_cats Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Would you like an honest response?
    If i were in the guy's shoes I would run. And fast.
    No one likes a clingy, desperate, needy partner. Seriously, chill.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    1. He's a man. They don't "test." He is doing this because he's upset and needs space. Men are very straight-forward. When they want you around, they call you. When they don't want you around, they don't call you. And feel blessed that he actually communicated to you that he needs some time and didn't just disappear. Leave him the hell alone.

This. A lot of women read into every little thing when most of the time, he means exactly what he said.
    2. WHAT DID HE ACCIDENTALLY DO TO YOU?????

For the love of God this.

I know that myself and others joked on your other thread but really, I feel for you. I remember having those anxious feelings when fighting with a boyfriend when I was young. You need to step back, realize it is what it is. If he doesn't want you, there is nothing you can do. If he does, he will come back. The only thing you can do right now is give him the space he is asking for.
    Call up a girlfriend. Plan something fun things for the next few days to take your mind off him. Try something new. Get out of the house and stop obsessing. You may even find that you enjoy things without him.
  • jadermary
    jadermary Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    i am leaving him alone.

This is all you can do. Just take a deep breath and keep busy. There is more to life than a boyfriend. Call your friends, hang out with your family or even do something alone like go to the movies. The more independent you learn to be the better partner you will make IMO.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I missed part 1...

...and I have nothing meaningful to add to part 2.

Honestly, I don't even know what's going on...

...or why I'm even here.

So, best of luck...and stuff...with whatever is going on here.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    Would you like an honest response?
    If i were in the guy's shoes I would run. And fast.
    No one likes a clingy, desperate, needy partner. Seriously, chill.

overly-attached-gf-strikes-again.jpg
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    I am so excited that this rolled over into a new thread.

Why are you ignoring our requests to know what he accidentally did to you?
This discussion has been closed.