This has nothing to do with anything PART 2

Options

Replies

• bio01979
    bio01979 Posts: 313
    Options
    1. He's a man. They don't "test." He is doing this because he's upset and needs space. Men are very straight-forward. When they want you around, they call you. When they don't want you around, they don't call you. And feel blessed that he actually communicated to you that he needs some time and didn't just disappear. Leave him the hell alone.

2. WHAT DID HE ACCIDENTALLY DO TO YOU?????

THIS!

he is not testing you, he needs space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . It isn't a test or a game, he simply needs space FFS!

I doubt that you will listen though because if he goes a week without contacting you or more I can't see you not trying to contact him
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    scuse me?

what did your boyfriend accidentally do?!?!?!

we NEED to know to give you better advice.

:flowerforyou:
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Is that him in three of OP's profile pics? Is he okay with those being posted? Is he on MFP? What did he accidentally do?

(I'm going to go shoot a bunch of fireworks now...but when I come back inside, I hope to learn answers to all of these questions.)

After seeing her previous thread I'm guessing that your last question will go unanswered.

I don't think the "is he okay with those being on here?" One was answered either.
  • hide_yo_cats
    hide_yo_cats Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am so excited that this rolled over into a new thread.

Why are you ignoring our requests to know what he accidentally did to you?

For clarification, it didn't roll. OP made new post to see if the advice would change.

Link to part 1? Or better, could someone make a quick Cliff's Notes of it to save me the trouble?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1035789-this-has-nothing-to-do-with-anything

OP posted pics of her BF on Instagram without thinking after he had asked her to stop (she posted a lot). He got mad asked her to leave him alone. She stopped by the same day and dropped off a note and his favourite candy and has texted him. She is now leaving him alone.
    She also brought up something he accidentally did and she forgave him although she thinks now she shouldn't have. Theories abound.

See link one for theories and fanfic.

After reading through the first thread, my guess is that he accidentally fell asleep, or forgot to charge his phone, so he didn't answer one of her texts within 30 seconds. She probably cried, but decided to forgive him.

And your boyfriend looks exactly like the type I would have fallen for at 17-19, OP. Ahh, memories. Does he have KIK? I would give him a shot for old time's sake.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    I am so excited that this rolled over into a new thread.

Why are you ignoring our requests to know what he accidentally did to you?

For clarification, it didn't roll. OP made new post to see if the advice would change.

ETA: Damn, boxingkitt beat me :P

Actually, in an amazing show of restraint, she posted TWO update threads with insanely needy bumps. :laugh:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1036774-this-has-nothing-to-do-with-anything-part2
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    The next dramatic turn to this tale will occur when we find out that he's been reading this "discussion" the entire time.
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    I had this boyfriend once. I didn't think we were 'destined' or whatever, but I was head over heels obsessed with the dude.

He left me over an argument a whole lot dumber than this. I later realized he left me because I was getting too 'real' for him. It took even longer for me to come to terms with how much of a terrible human he was to me anyway. He used me for sex, a place to stay, money, etc...yeah. I'm better off.

When I got married, he expressed regret because I was the only girl that never cheated on him/actually cared about him. :laugh: Can't imagine why the other girls in his life would have dropped him after being such a bum. He still lives with his brother, never had a job and recently knocked up his ex best friend's wife/baby mama.

Good times.

Anyway. The reason I say all of this is because this situation is oddly reminiscent of that time. Me feeling like I did everything right yet he saw fault in me and I had to realize I *was* at fault in certain ways. Maybe the OP doesn't want to come to terms with underlying problems that led to this.

I'm telling y'all...there's more than meets the eye here. OP, take some time to really analyze the situation from all angles.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    I think someone recommended last night she remove him from her profile pictures here, but she obviously hasn't. Therefore she's still not respecting his wishes.

ooh my god, he looks like a poor man's kevin federline.
  • Cadori
    Options
    Is that him in three of OP's profile pics? Is he okay with those being posted? Is he on MFP? What did he accidentally do?

Yesssss! It's one of my favorite plot points to this little drama.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Sounds to me like he is interested in someone else and iS testing the waters
  • PepperWorm
    Options
    I think someone recommended last night she remove him from her profile pictures here, but she obviously hasn't. Therefore she's still not respecting his wishes.

ooh my god, he looks like a poor man's kevin federline.

I COULD NOT HAVE SAID THAT BETTER.

Truth!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options

(I'm going to go shoot a bunch of fireworks now...but when I come back inside, I hope to learn answers to all of these questions.)

After seeing her previous thread I'm guessing that your last question will go unanswered.

This would be my prediction as well. We're all anxious to know what happened, but thus far, we've received no information.
  • phonepest
    phonepest Posts: 43
    Options
    I don't usually post much, but somehow feel the need to here.

.My Dear, I feel like I've traveled back in time when I read your posts! I definitely have been there! I've done things that could have resulted in my being arrested for stalking, seriously, not joking here at all. What I've taken away from my experiences is this:
    1. I moved in with a guy within 2 weeks of meeting him.... at our first visit with his Mom, she was very concerned... her first words were "You don't even know him!" You may have deep feelings for someone, but it takes time to get to know them. If you're having trouble "figuring him out", it's time to put him aside til he comes around.
    2. Another guy I was obsessing on asked me to give him some space (in his case, that really meant "Get out of my life" but I refused to see it) So I wrote him a 20 page letter telling how much I was going to leave him alone, then sent it to his parents address since I didn't have his! Even though you meant well when you left the candy, and when you texted him, I've found that no matter how sweet you want to be, it's probably not a good idea. Please, forget he even exists for now. Any further contact will drive him further away!
    3. Find lots of things to do, so much that you're totally swamped with activity. Go to the gym (or workout at home), spend times with friends and family. Is there anyone that lives slightly out of town you could maybe spend time with some weekend? Read, if you have a craft you enjoy, work on it, if not, this is a great time to learn one... I've found crocheting in a simple stitch quite calming! You're aiming for very little time to think about him!
    4. Try to use this as a chance to get comfortable in your own company...you shouldn't NEED a guy to be around. In fact, a lot of guys LIKE it if their girl has a life of her own... her own friends, activities,...it just makes you look confident instead of clingy. And I read somewhere that time apart with our own stuff makes the time spent with our love more meaningful. They can't miss you if you haven't been away from them!
    5. I know it sounds like easier said than done, but you CAN do this... and however this story ends, you will have learned a lot!
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mjxreikn8V1qc318zo1_500.gif

Clingy.gif
  • PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    You all effing suck. I trust you all to find out WHAT THE HELL HOMEBOY "ACCIDENTALLY" DID TO HER. 2 threads and 300 posts later, nothing.

Another sleepless night of wondering. Thanks. Thanks a lot.
  • PepperWorm
    Options
    What happened to the Tribute that was supposed to message her?!
  • Cadori
    Options
    I'm going to tell you this as nicely as possible. You're 19. The chance that this is a lifelong relationship are miniscule. There are basic parts about your personality that are driving him away. It doesn't matter how much "love" you feel for this person, if the essence of you is polarizing to the relationship it is.not.going.to.work. Back off. Learn who you are and learn to love yourself first. You need to be OK with being alone before you'll be a contributing member in a relationship.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    so if you read my first part to this... (earlier post) youd know whats going on.
    anyways i spoke to my bf last night.. asked him if we could meet up and talk it out..
    he said i need to chill and that he has not stopped loving me and that he just does not want to talk and for me to please stop
    trying to talk to him... my mom and many other people think that he is testing me,
    he is seeing if i can listen this time since i didnt listen to his picture request..
    so... im giving him space until hes ready..
    he hasnt said hes done with me,,, i guess he needs space..
    idk.. why do you think hes doing this? to test me and see if ill listen this time?
    tumblr_mdgtgokREc1qk5rvm.jpg
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    i call troll
  • naomi8888
    naomi8888 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    OP - You've been given some great advice here. I think the best is this (from the first thread):

Here's the thing... and this really is the only thing; The person that cares the least controls the relationship. Heck even if your faking it and secretly dying to call, text, knock repeatedly on his door, stand outside holding up a ghetto bl---- nevermind, I'll just date myself there. The point is, if you're dropping off candies and apologizing all over yourself, writing notes etc. he's in control.... ANNNNND more importantly KNOWS HE'S IN CONTROL. So, call up your friends, go out, have fun (while secretly dying inside of course) heck, post some joyous photos on your FB. You can't take back the damn note and candie fiasco, but if you just stay the heck away and don't cause anymore damage you may do just fine. And for the love of god, buddha, whatever diety you wanna use..... if and when he does call or come around, for all the sake of pride for all the women in the world, please DO NOT throw yourself at him in teary thanks that he finally forgave you.

I remember what it was like to be 19 and I know that you have been together for over 18 months which at your age is a really significant amount of time. I'm also really impatient so I know how you feel that you just HAVE TO KNOW.

However, I think we have all given you the same advice which is "leave him alone and give him space". Try to keep busy to take your mind off it :smile:
    :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.