Motivation

Options
The last two months or so have just been horrible I can’t seem to really stay under the daily goal at all and it is just getting depressing especially since I know it is close to another recalculation. Anyone else hit this kind of rut which seems to include a scale that has stopped really moving? What did you do to get motivated again.

Replies

• Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    read thru your journal entries for a couple of weeks and see where you go astray. Are you over calories every day or only days you eat______? I find white bread (rolls ect.) to be my killer. It seems to make me hungry and I eat everything in sight.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I do so well for a while then BOOM, something happens and I am deterred once again!! I have 3 goals throughout this year and early next year. I have to.get my head out of my butt and get.going!!! you can do it too!! just know that others have the same issue and you aren't alone!!
  • cebreisch
    cebreisch Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Usually when that happens to me, I find I have to really "hunker down" on my logging - "logging down to the condiments" (combined with being real with my logging too on portion sizes.

It could be you've hit a plateau. And while those are very arduous, you can get past them by staying the course.
  • srrose15
    srrose15 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am in a challenge/accountability group online where we check in on each other each day to keep us accountable and motivated - if you are interested I can give you some details on it :)