*Fun and Challenging Workout*

Options
Check out bodyrock.com, the lady on there is awesome. She is very motivating and has new and fun way to workout from your own home. I found her on youtube one day and have been hooked on her workouts ever sinces.

Replies

• caryn2010
    caryn2010 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I went to bodyrock.com and it was some sight All About Audio. Is there perhaps a missing piece of the web address? :tongue:
  • caryn2010
    caryn2010 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    OK. I looked her up on youtube. It's www.bodyrock.tv :bigsmile:
  • sarwood1
    sarwood1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • susanj12
    Options
    Looks great! Cannot wait to try it! Thanks for the tip!
  • estelle74uk
    estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I have been using her site since February and love it. It makes things alot more interesting than doing a set session and keeps you motivated. They travel around alot but always make sure that they put up a different workout most days. Have an extensive work out section that you can use and its free!

As I have been posting before, I love doing bodyweight exercises, circuit, tabata style, so thanks for putting this up to make others aware

Rach x
  • tinyliz
    tinyliz Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I love doing weights and circuits aswell, they make the time go by faster and really gives your body a great workout.
  • tinyliz
    tinyliz Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I know she does talk allot, but you can fast forward that stuff until it gets to the workout. She just gives you basic examples of what you can do. If you go to the workout section there is a whole list of different workouts on her webpage. :laugh: