need dessert ideas!

Options
2»

Replies

• ashtonscoggins
    ashtonscoggins Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I tried the baked apple tonight and MMMMM. I LOVE IT!! I used splendas brown sugar and I didnt soak my raisans in anything I forgot about that part. But it still came out awesome THANK YOU!

I went grocery shopping and bought pretty much everything that was recommended on here :) so I cant wait to try them too!
  • dmmarie21
    dmmarie21 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow!!!!!

So, let me tell you how big of a pig I am! LOL, last night, my stepson went to the freezer and picked out some ice cream (my LAST skinny cow choc fudge brownie) and asked if he could have it. I said, sure, but, make sure you like it first because it's diet haha. Of course, he put it back and ate the moose tracks (I didn't tell him that was "diet") too haha.
  • LJK100
    LJK100 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    This is so delish: One cup plain yogurt; small box of sugar free pudding; (chocolate is the best I think); ff cool whip. All you do is mix the yogurt and pudding, then add in a little cool whip, or just put on top, whichever. It really tastes like chocolate cheesecake. AND ... even if you eat the whole thing, which you won't since it's so rich, your not eating all that many calories.