30 Day Squat Challenge

Options
Hello,

I just started this yesterday, did my first 50 squats and wondered who here has done it and if you saw results with pictures. :smile:

Replies

• Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    In, for booty pictures.
  • khloee1
    khloee1 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I did it and it made a difference...sorry no pictures:embarassed: I have not worked up the courage to show any pictures....but I am on day 3 again :) Also doing the 30 day AB challenge.
  • TheGr8Kimbini
    Options
    I totally understand. I think I worded it wrong... More like, did you take pictures and see results? LOL... That's great. How is the ab challenge working? I was debating that too, but didn't know if I would overdo it or not by taking on more than one challenge.
  • skirch97
    skirch97 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm on day 11 and can totally feel it. I'll take measurements when I'm done, I'd like to see if I lose any inches.
  • khloee1
    khloee1 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I totally understand. I think I worded it wrong... More like, did you take pictures and see results? LOL... That's great. How is the ab challenge working? I was debating that too, but didn't know if I would overdo it or not by taking on more than one challenge.

The ab challenge is easy...right now..lol I currently am doing my second round of 30 Day Shred (on level 1) Squat & Ab challenge and 3-4 days of weight lifting (just started that). Some day......I will take a picture...lol! Someday :blushing:
  • TheGr8Kimbini
    Options

The ab challenge is easy...right now..lol I currently am doing my second round of 30 Day Shred (on level 1) Squat & Ab challenge and 3-4 days of weight lifting (just started that). Some day......I will take a picture...lol! Someday :blushing:

Awesome... Maybe I will investigate this and try it myself lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!