Le Sigh... I found my nemesis (roast chicken)

Options
SO I usually make chicken or turkey breast, usually grilled.

Once in while i make whole roast chicken (skinless), that I then shredd and freeze for future use.

So the chickens were on sale, i got two, slow roasted them ,and couldn't help "picking" at them all afternoon. yikes. I probably went over my calories for the day. My stomach is too full. I DON'T LIKE THIS FEELING.

Tommorrow is another day. already have a 5 AM power walk planned with DS.

What are some of your danger foods?

Replies

• chandanista
    chandanista Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Chinese.

Today we went out for Chinese food. Haven't done so in awhile. I went into the calorie counter and determined what I would get while there. Of course when I was there, I ended up getting a little bit extra and had to come back and log it...like you say, le sigh.

Delicious though. Just have to exercise a little this evening, and/or eat a salad for dinner.
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I have many foods that I have a weakness for:

Korean, Thai, Pakistani, Japanese, Chinese, Iranian, Laotian, Afghan, Vietnamese, Saudi.

:sad:
  • AkAmber
    AkAmber Posts: 40
    Options
    Chocolate. Chocolate of any kind is the devil!
  • crystalmoore83
    crystalmoore83 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Mexican food, I live near the border and there are tons of taco shops with greasy deliciousness...I try and avoid them but some times I cave lol
  • NonnyMary
    NonnyMary Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    my danger food would be Pizza.. or maybe KFC,, or maybe Popeyes,, or maybe any tv commercial that makes its food look so good that i can just taste it and then make me drive out to get some. I mean even Taco Bell looks so yummy.

oh yeah, in fact restaurant food like Thai food, curry is so good. this one restaurant uses so much coconut milk that it is like soup, and i ate that and i went over my numbers here. but i felt like i didn't want to waste all that, so i ate it with all the vegetables and rice that went with it. Temporary bump in the road ;)
  • katie75975
    katie75975 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Trail mix, especially the Cajun-seasoned kind. It's like salty, peanutty crack to me. lol I don't even buy it anymore because there's no way I can eat just the serving size amount.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Ice cream, cake (haven't ate cake in forever), chocolate at times, & pizza.
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain.. I totally have this problem with foods