Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Favorite Workout DVD???

HollyLayman
HollyLayman Posts: 39 Member
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey ya'll!

Just wondering what your favorite workout DVD's are... Let me know why you like them too!!!

THANKS!!! :happy:

Replies

• ambercole
    ambercole Posts: 426
    P90x if ya can hang. It's a killer but it get the job done better than anything else out there.
  • Dawn_2013
    Dawn_2013 Posts: 170
    the makers of PX90 (too ambitious for me) make a great 10 minute workout. You can add them together and they are getting killer reviews! So you do 20 minutes...or 30...no shame in that! And you get a great variety!
  • Mine is 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels. Its fast and quick and gives a good workout. I also love Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds Express. I like the 4 mile super challenge. Its almost an hour long and gives a great workout.
  • 30 Day Shred 20 minutes but it will kick your *kitten*
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    I like Insanity better than P90X. But I'm doing P90X anyway, just for a change. I boycott anything with Jillian Michaels. :tongue:

But I really want to try Chalene's Turbo Fire. When I finish P90X, I'll buy it as a reward.
  • Brazil Butt Lift....the workouts are 30-60 minutes and fly by because they are fun...tough but fun.
  • I love anything Chalene Johnson! From Turbo Jam to ChaLean Extreme. My new favorite is Turbo FIre!!! It is Turbo Jam on steroids. I also love Zumba. My mother ordered the dvds and they come tomorrow woohoo.

I tried 30 day Shred and although it is a good workout it is so boring to me. I need music and thats what Chalene and zumba has for me. I hope you find something you love.

@waguchan you will love turbo fire. When I am finished with this round of TF I will be doing Insanity! I cant wait.

Shima
  • sublimechik28
    sublimechik28 Posts: 74 Member
    Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism!!
  • nettip
    nettip Posts: 113 Member
    I have 3 of the ministry of sound pump it up dvds and are all ace and i rotate thenm so i dont get bored of the same music,steps and the people are are diffrent in each one!
  • lee112780
    lee112780 Posts: 419 Member
    Biggest loser cardio workout! Level one kicks my butt!!!
  • SarahElittlebit
    SarahElittlebit Posts: 66 Member
    I really like the Core Rhythm viseos. A lot of Latin and Ballroom dancing. It is not easy, but they have a great beat. I like how Janna and Julia are always changing who is in charge too.

Another one I like is Turbo Jam, but I have to be careful jumping into that one. I did it for a week wearing the gloves the first time I tried and and had structural rib problem and was told not to work out for 3 months by my doctor.

What ever you do, make it varied and start at a pace that is right for you. My problem...I want to do it all right now!!!!!
  • HollyLayman
    HollyLayman Posts: 39 Member
    Thanks, ya'll! I really think I wanna try Zumba...it looks so fun and not too hard. I have watched the P90X but boy--it looks KILLER..lol. I don't think I'm ready for that quite yet. The brazillian butt workout looks fun..but I haven't seen it for purchase anywhere as far as a store goes, however, I did watch an infomercial on it and was interested in it as well as the Slim in 6. Has anyone tried the Slim in 6 workout??

Thanks for all the info everyone!
  • citizenstarr
    citizenstarr Posts: 13 Member
    I have a heart condition so I can't do these insanity, p90x, 30 day shred, super hard crazy workouts. I like Debra Mazda's dvds. I got one from Netflix and then I bought 2 more videos from her store and love all of them. I also like Leslie Sansone walk away the pounds videos.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    P90X
  • I really like the Jillian Michaels videos...its hard, I havent finished a whole video yet but I'm sure in time I will :) If that gets to be too much for me I hop on the elliptical or go for a walk/jog.

Insanity is too high for me, I'm not fit enough to tackle something like that I tried!! I dont wanna kill myself lol
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    ***sigh***
  • unocentavo
    unocentavo Posts: 82 Member
    The dvd I use the most is the P90X Ab Ripper. Its only 6 mins/200reps but it'll make you cry. I have to turn the sound down though because I can't stand Tony Horton. He seems to favor the guys a little much, if you know what I mean.
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Bump! Gonna hafta check all these out later! :smile:
  • Luneytoonz
    Luneytoonz Posts: 106 Member
    These are great suggestions. I'm going to check them out on line. I do Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds Express. The 4 mile got me through a tough plateau.
This discussion has been closed.