New to site, need to lose 85 pounds.

Options
2»

Replies

• SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I joined a while ago, but I've got a fair way to go :P I've lost almost 70lb though - feel free to add me for motivation and encouragement :D

Good luck!
  • Biodemon
    Biodemon Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I've got 60 lbs to lose (even though my ticker says otherwise, small goals by small goals are best). Feel free to add me if you wish. :D
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    128 lbs total is my goal. I have already lost 77 of this.... so I will still be around for along time :) Feel free to add me
  • Teddybear6803
    Teddybear6803 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your support. Once I get motivated I can do this and having you all around will help a lot. My husband and I are both trying to lose weight, but he is doing a different program. It doesn't matter what program you use as long as the weight comes off the healthy way.
  • JBV321
    JBV321 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am trying this program. Is any one out there that has to lose the same amount or close to it and we can do it together? I have been very unhappy with my self lately and have no energy. I want to feel good about myself again. Thanks for any help.

First and foremost, welcome to MFP!!!! This is not only a great site to log your food and exercise, but to communicate and share support with people who know EXACTLY what you're going through. I don't have that much to lose, but I certainly can give you support and friendship! Feel free to add me!

Good luck. You GOT this!!!

-Jessica
  • jazzplayer2013
    jazzplayer2013 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My first goal is to get rid of 60 pounds,but I'm breaking it down into smaller numbers so it doesn't feel as overwhelming. Then I'll see how I feel/look along the way:smile: I wouldn't mind if you added me I could motivate you as you motive me. DEAL?
  • newlifechoice66
    Options
    I am definitely new to this site. Not new to trying to lose weight though. Unfortunately I have 130 pounds to lose, and have had that number for years now. Never really moved from that spot. I have lost 22lbs on my own, and have just gained it all back so now I am looking for help. I need a pal to talk to about losing weight and someone to keep me motivated. I have decided to try this as not many people I personally know need to lose weight at all. (I'm always the fat friend). Add me if we can help each other! :)
  • shannonpatterson87
    Options
    U can add me if u like. I have lost 80 lbs so far. I still have 20 to go. I would be more than happy to help you along your journey. :)
  • shannonpatterson87
    Options
    The biggest words of advice I can give are these:

1)Things happen and we all slip from time to time. Get back on the horse and keep going.
    2)There are no small accomplishments. Ever ounce lost is that much closer to your goal.
    3)You're never alone. We're all here with common goals, trials, and tribulations.
  • violetbluemornings
    violetbluemornings Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I think you will find MFP to be a great tool for your weightloss journey.
    Feel free to add me. i am on here everyday ~ Good Luck :)
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    ChildrenCryinNCoffee Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Tricia from Riverside. I'm 28 and looking to lose about 80 lbs. I've lost 29 so far. I log every day, exercise daily and watch what I eat. My diary is public, I have nothing to hide. I love to drink water, that's all I have. I'm looking for more friends too. EVERYONE is welcomed to friend me, if you'd like. :0)
  • ndboston
    ndboston Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've lost 30 with another 70 to go. In other words, we are in the same boat.

One day at a time. The best part, after a month or two all the compliments you receive. Let me know how I can help.
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I don't know how much I have to lose. I am going to reassess my goal in about 40 pounds. I am sure I will have at least 40 more pounds from there and at that point I will reassess again. I don't know if I will still have 40 more pounds to go from there or not. I am going by BF% and I am trying to get down to 25% where I might stay, I am not even sure about that, but I have read that is a healthy amount. I wouldn't mind getting down lower than that, but realistically I think that is where I will end up staying at.
  • econgeek1
    econgeek1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to the site too and am trying to lose 35 pounds. Feel free to add me so we can reach our goals together :)