Anyone have a favorite workout playlist??

Options
I need to update my Ipod, so if you have any song ideas please list :) If you have time to view my profile, you can see what type of music I like!

Replies

• Juelz2013
    Juelz2013 Posts: 33
    Options
    Seriously!!! Nobody has a favorite playlist!?! lol
  • perk325
    perk325 Posts: 9
    Options
    I use fitradio. Love it! Gotta have WiFi or phone. :)
  • BiancaMarie819
    BiancaMarie819 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    If you have an iphone or maybe even another smartphone there's an app called 8track! And its my favorite, its kinda like a pandora with way more options you can pick like upbeat+running housemusic+running. And my favorite running playlist is The Cat's Pajamas which is kinda just like loud upbeat housemusic. But if thats not your thing they have everything my best friend is a country girl from NC and she runs best to like hardcore rap music! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • cnr0905
    cnr0905 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    i listen to alot of eminem....
  • I listen to Infected Mushroom when working out. Good electronic with a very unique sounds and great beats to go with it. Not sure if anyone else has bumped them, but it is worth a looksie.
  • Juelz2013
    Options
    I use fitradio. Love it! Gotta have WiFi or phone. :)

Thank you :)
  • Juelz2013
    Options
    If you have an iphone or maybe even another smartphone there's an app called 8track! And its my favorite, its kinda like a pandora with way more options you can pick like upbeat+running housemusic+running. And my favorite running playlist is The Cat's Pajamas which is kinda just like loud upbeat housemusic. But if thats not your thing they have everything my best friend is a country girl from NC and she runs best to like hardcore rap music! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

K yeah I have a blackberry so I will check it out, thanks :)
  • poelock
    poelock Posts: 1
    Options
    Check out the DJ section of clubdancemixes.com. New hour long sets at least every other week, free to download. Good mix of house, hiphop, classics. Been a fave of mine for years.
  • Seefylol
    Seefylol Posts: 197
    Options
    I've gotta listen to metal while doing weights. It really gets me pumped up :) Currently listening to "Motionless In White - Burned At Both Ends"
  • DavidMartinez2
    DavidMartinez2 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Get Innocuous! - LCD Soundsystem
    Vuvuvu - MSTRKRFT
    Romantic Rights (Erol Alkan's Love From Below Re-Edit) - Death From Above 1979
    She's Hearing Voices - Bloc Party
    Broken - Late of the Pier
    Lonely Boy - The Black Keys
    Standing in the Way of Control - Gossip
    Monster Hospital - Metric
    Seven Nation Army (The Glitch Mob Remix) - White Stripes T
    Hunting for Witches - Bloc Party
    North American Scum - LCD Soundsystem
    Keep The Car Running - Arcade Fire
    Blind - Hercules and Love Affair
    Stress - Justice
    Space And The Woods - Late of the Pier
    Bryn - Vampire Weekend
    Positive Tension - Bloc Party
    Kids With Guns - Gorillaz
    Ride A White Horse - Goldfrapp
    Gone Daddy Gone - Gnarls Barkley
    Midnight City - M83
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    I use the Zombies, Run! app for my runs, so I have an apocalypse/zombie themed playlist at the moment. A few highlights:
    Murderdolls - Dawn of the Dead
    Misfits - Astro Zombies
    12 Step Rebels - On Cobblestones
    Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark
    Slayer - Raining Blood
    No Use for a Name - Dumb Reminders
    Iron Maiden - The Trooper
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Team America - Montage ... On repeat
  • native2music
    Options
    I use the Zombies, Run! app for my runs, so I have an apocalypse/zombie themed playlist at the moment. A few highlights:
    Murderdolls - Dawn of the Dead
    Misfits - Astro Zombies
    12 Step Rebels - On Cobblestones
    Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark
    Slayer - Raining Blood
    No Use for a Name - Dumb Reminders
    Iron Maiden - The Trooper

good stuff \m/

my list is a mix

Pantera, Sublime, Machine Head, Black Eyed Peas, Zeppelin, Jonny Lang, Static X, Iron Maiden, Blind Melon, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Beastie Boys, K7, Eminem, Van Halen (Roth), and definitely some Michael Jackson.... my son says I'm not "old skool"... I'm just old... my music taste could prove his point I think
  • russbittles
    Options
    Since you like Reggae, try Dubstep. It's based loosely on the Reggae rhythm structure, most of which is set at about 120-130 bpm. Great workout tempo. If you want something even faster, try Hardstyle, which comes in at 140 bpm. It's what I listen to when I go on my walks in the morning.
  • summery79
    summery79 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Radioactive- Imagine Dragons
    Up In the Air- Thirty Seconds to Mars
    My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark- Fall Out Boy
    Destroy Everything You Touch- Ladytron
    Castle of Glass- Linkin Park
    Burn it Down- Linkin Park
    Scream & Shout- will.i.am
    Hey Baby (Drop it to the Floor)- Pitbull
  • native2music
    Options
    I need to update my Ipod, so if you have any song ideas please list :) If you have time to view my profile, you can see what type of music I like!

I recommend Sublime if you don't already have it on your ipod... it seems to possibly fit in with your taste.
  • SinomenJen
    SinomenJen Posts: 262 Member
    Options

my oddball workout list with everything from I will Survive to Celo Green to Maniac LOL
  • native2music
    Options

my oddball workout list with everything from I will Survive to Celo Green to Maniac LOL

That's a great list... lol... I bookmarked it!