Do all sports bras suck or is there hope?

Options
2»

Replies

• bert16
    bert16 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Another 34DD and another vote for the Moving Comfort Fiona!!!! I have at least a dozen of them.
  • OhLeita
    OhLeita Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Wow. Thanks so much for all the great information! I was feeling it would be impossible to find one that could work for me. Now I have so many choices I'll soon be jumping for joy without bruising my chin. :happy:

(It's nice to not feel so weird and alone, too.)
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    I really like the Fiona bra as well. I went to the shop and tried them on. I'm a DD/DDD depending on style (DD in Fiona) and really, it almost brought tears of joy to my eyes when I did some jumping jacks and IT DIDN'T HURT. I haven't felt that since I was twelve.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    Someone on here told me they wear their regular bra, I like the wire kind which supports and then a sports bra over top. Both bras really support you in those high intensity exercise classes.
  • RunFarLiveHappy
    RunFarLiveHappy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Thank The Lord I finally lost some of the girls!!! I was a 40DD when I began and didn't shrink AT ALL until I had lost about 90 pounds!!! I am now the happiest EVER in a 36C ????????????????!!! Now back to your question, LOL... I used to double up on sports bras when the girls were DD. champion were the best of the ones I tried. I got mine at Sports Authority. They love to sale and clearance items because they're "out of season" which to me just means they're changing color or design in some small insignificant way.
  • rdianemu
    rdianemu Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Champion high support at Target for only $22 has been working for me. I am a 38DD in this but got it a bit small to make sure things stay put. It works pretty well and I do a lot of running.