Bragging on myself a little bit.

Options
2»

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,668 Member
    Options
    It takes desire and commitment together to move toward a goal. You're on your way.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • russbittles
    Options
    Wow, folks! Thanks so much for the responses and encouragement!
  • maundrelle
    maundrelle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! BE proud of yourself! :flowerforyou: and just keep going.
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    great job getting moving again! Keep up the great work and the rewards will be all yours :)
  • teresab101
    teresab101 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    good job!
  • VanessaG02
    VanessaG02 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Brag all you want! You have every reason to be proud of yourself! Congrats on all of your accomplishments including quitting smoking at the same time. That is no easy feat! Keep up the great work. You are the author of your success story and by the looks of it ..... its going to be awesome!
  • CindyRip
    CindyRip Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Your new attitude radiates from your post, congrats on reaching deep to change and find motivation. Sounds like you are reaching for the stars, continue on I hear it's awesome there. Hope to be there someday myself.
  • russbittles
    Options
    Again, thank you. I'm am so excited for my future! I have so many plans, things I've been putting off, because I was too afraid to actually go and DO them. Now, I think to myself, why don't I just go do it? Nothing is stopping me. Nothing can hold me back!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!