I finally have a smaller waist after one year!

Options
2»

Replies

• jaina08
    jaina08 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    AMAZING JAINA! Holy moly girl you are SMOKING! I am so happy to have someone as motivating and inspiring as you on my friends list. I am so proud of your progress, you totally rock more than words can even say! Keep up the amazing work!! <333

Thank you so much Quel! I'm glad that you are also one of my closest friends on here. You helped me get through this just as much as Dawn did! You guys are very inspiring to me as well! :)
  • lisagregory01
    lisagregory01 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look awesome! And thanks for sharing that you don't eat your exercise calories back! I needed to read that!!!
  • jaina08
    Options
    Thank you!
  • WheyStrong
    WheyStrong Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Very inspiring and you look fantastic!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Congrats girly! Looking great! :)
  • jaina08
    Options
    Thank you!
  • alison590
    alison590 Posts: 61
    Options
    I just saw this. Amazing! You were gorgeous before but now you are incredible. You have a tiny waist and look really slim and fit. Plus you have a beautiful smile. You worked hard for this and I'm so happy for you! Xoxo
  • JackieC22
    JackieC22 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    this is VERY inspiring as I am just a little bit smaller than your before pic at the moment. WOULD love to look like your after pic though!
  • jaina08
    Options
    Thank you, you two! :) I am very flattered.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look stunning!
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Your story is inspiring as I am the same height. You give me hope! Congratulations.
  • nurse_ratty
    nurse_ratty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Well done! You sound like me!
  • marilou0511
    marilou0511 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I actually did The whole 60 day program of Insanity while eating really clean. I lost 8 lbs from it and toned up a lot. After that i plateaued for 2 months so I decided to change my macros. I eat 1400 calories a day but I always go under. I was able to lose 6 lbs in a week. Now I just go to the gym doing lots of cardio 6 days a week and I go to these body pump classes also.

Thanks for the guideposts. So what MACROS did you use to get out of your plateau. What were your original Macros. (Sorry but the "question mark" is not working on my keyboard!)
  • jaina08
    Options
    I actually did The whole 60 day program of Insanity while eating really clean. I lost 8 lbs from it and toned up a lot. After that i plateaued for 2 months so I decided to change my macros. I eat 1400 calories a day but I always go under. I was able to lose 6 lbs in a week. Now I just go to the gym doing lots of cardio 6 days a week and I go to these body pump classes also.

Thanks for the guideposts. So what MACROS did you use to get out of your plateau. What were your original Macros. (Sorry but the "question mark" is not working on my keyboard!)

My macros are 40% carbs 40% protein 20%fat with a calorie limit of 1400. I never followed my macros before which is why I probably plateaued.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!