Anyone need motivation and support?

Options
Hey...just here to share my own story, struggles and success!!! I tend to pride myself in being able to support others and share my own struggles. I have 5 severely herniated disks in my back but I learn to modify and I still continue to strive forward! Finishing up my hybrid I created of ChaLean Extreme and Asylum vol 1....Starting T25 on Monday with my team and I'm super stoked about it! Anyone else starting a new program and need support? Add me as a friend...

Piper

Replies

• Gladadoration88
    Options
    I TOTALLY need motivation and support!! I get unmotivated pretttty quickly :/ I get so frustrated when i dont see results right away and then i overeat! Its a vicious cycle!! Any help is greatly appreciared and of course im happy to help in return! :) Zoe
  • Jentrin03
    Jentrin03 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hey Piper! I slacked a little being on vacation so I'm joining in on the T25 challenge starting Monday. I'm really looking forward to being apart of a group challenge!
  • nursenelson
    nursenelson Posts: 295
    Options
    I would love to be your friend for support and motivation - also cuz I'm interested in hearing about your new program
    I also like to give support too
    I'm a veteran at weight loss. I can go pro with it and take it on the road. sadly haha
    Anyways
    let's do this together
    Heather
    add me please
  • purplepiper
    purplepiper Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    hey Zoe - I understand that vicious cycle...been there, done that! Keep your head up! My suggestion is to set some really attainable goals and start there...you should post them up somewhere in your house as a daily reminder of where you are going..dont set unrealistic goals...you have to start somewhere and build up confidence in yourself. What weight loss program are you doing?

Hey Heather! Great to see you here as well...I find that no matter what we lose and what we know...we can always be discouraged or fall back into old habits...I always strive forward though at times I fall off for a bit. I'm totally ready.

Hey Jennifer...I saw you didnt add me on facebook (purplepiper@hotmail.com) so you and your husband can be a part of the team! I didnt hear back from you after the last email...or was it me that dropped the ball...I'm so stoked for you to join the challenge. Did you decide if you wanted to make me your coach...we can do this!

Ladies....remember, that as women miracles just dont happen over night...as much as we want them to. I want to focus on nutrition and fitness more than anything else fitness...staying active keeps our heads up and moving forward...nutrition is key too but we need the motivation. Lets do this!!! What kind of programs are you doing?

Piper
  • Jentrin03
    Jentrin03 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hey Piper... I sent an email to teambeachbody to change my coach to you. I copied you on the email. Also, I sent you a friend request on Facebook. I'm ready to start T25 on Monday!!
  • purplepiper
    Options
    So ladies...did my first T25 workout this morning. 25 minutes and I burned 438 how are you all doing today? And nutrition issues at all? I had my shakeology vanilla today with strawberries and it is awesome
  • purplepiper
    Options
    This morning I tackled T25 Speed 1.0 and Chalean extreme Push circuit 1 - got a great burn...yesterday was hell on my back but today I'm doing just fine...little pain. The eating is exceptional although I'm starving all day...tell you...weight lifting really makes me hungry. Anyone starting a new program soon or not have a beachbody coach?
  • purplepiper
    Options
    Okay ladies...this message board is hard to know when someone posts or not. if you would like to email me with help on motivation you may at purplepiper516@gmail.com or if you want to add me on facebook to join my team let me know...look me up by purplepiper@hotmail.com and you will find me instantly. I post motivation daily...share my struggles and my success....I did total body circuit today...was a good one too. Hope you are all doing well!
  • onlytruebugabood
    Options
    Me too! It gets so frustrating not seeing noticeable changes. I lost weight before, didn't change eating habits lie I am this time...but drank at least 120 oz of water per day, I walked anywhere from 75 - 150 minutes per day (except on Saturday & Sunday) & I lost 55 lbs within 6 months! This time I'm watching what I'm eating, doing cardio just about every day, drinking water, have given up sodas, salt, and most sugars. and NOTHING!.......HELP!!!!
  • onlytruebugabood
    Options
    That's what I need motivation from others. It helps sometimes when you have others in your corner too:smile::smile:
  • ove001
    ove001 Posts: 4
    Options
    I could do with some motivation to! I lost a stone over christmas and then managed to put it all back on plus half a stone! It's a bit depressing when you're having difficult getting into jeans which 3 months back were hanging off you! And I don't seem to be able to eat more than 800kcal without putting on weigh, why, and can I do anything?! I tend to mindlessly eat/graze and forget about the calories :( I still live with my parents so have to eat what they're eating in the evening and at whatever time they're eating! any tips/motivation/support? Thanks