Ready to get back into my pre-pregnancy jeans!

Options
Good Evening all! I had my second child back in September. After returning back to work and 7 months of breastfeeding, I'm ready to have my body back! (I'm one of those who actually retained weight instead of losing during breastfeeding!) I've lost about 10 lbs by cutting out sodas and sugary drinks...this week I've started running again...looking for a few motivated buddies who are in the same boat ^_^

Replies

• SandiLioness
    Options
    Hello :) I have a 16 month old and for the whole 9 months i BF him i retained all of my weight!! I am definitely not one of those lucky ladies who lose it from BF either - so i know exactly how you feel!

I am pretty dedicated on this site, have already shed some kilos anf feeling a lot better but have so far to go still :(

Anyways i'll add ya! Im looking for more genuine people wanting to lose weight and be healthy as well :D
  • Becky_Smith72
    Becky_Smith72 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi! I know it can be a challenge to lose baby weight. I have 5 kids ages 20 months - 9 years old. And I've gained between 40-70lbs with each of them. I've recently lost 65lbs and am in the best shape of my life. I'd love to help motivate you.. feel free to add me!
  • mskristinlthomas
    mskristinlthomas Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you Ladies! Very excited to meet you all!
  • DeniseNichole76
    DeniseNichole76 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you! You'll be there in NO time!!! Make the choice, set daily goals, and it WILL happen. Feel free to add me.
  • uortian
    uortian Posts: 28
    Options
    Greetings! I see you had a baby a few months ago. I have no kiddos, yet, but I'm trying to get into better shape in order to start a family with my husband. Feel free to add me if you'd like! In a few months time, I may be asking tons of questions of my own regarding babies and what not!